Suanooo

At what time does Beta 2 start?

Meowwin   

I woke up thinking I was late, rushed to get on and saw the failed to connect to server notification

ufhuawhfauhdfdauioahbuiab'fdas

41C6NxhQJ0L._SY498_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

GnatB   

10 AM PDT, so 1 hour 55 minutes to go as of right now. Use this countdown to wet yourself at exactly the right time (as I'm going to): http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151113T10&p0=2473&msg=Blade+and+Soul+CBT2%21&font=slab&csz=1

The game is in PDT time. You should know that PDT is 2 hours behind Central time.

PDT time is just Pacific time, or california time if you want it easy (west coast)

The game is in PT.  PDT is *not* PT.  Specifying PT means you're "automatically" referring to PST or PDT, whichever is correct for the particular calander day.  If you specify PDT, then that means PDT, even if it's the middle of winter.  (Though they are careful in the schedule to actually specify if they are referring to PDT or PST, as some regions don't actually switch between S and D, which can generally be the safer way to go)

Edited by GnatB

The amount of people that does not know how timezones work is astounding ....

Stay in school. 

I STAYED HOME FROM SCHOOL TO PLAY THE BETA LOOL

YES YES YES IT STARTED AWOTWOQTJQWOTJWQ

One hour of my 12h shift to get home and *cricket* blade and soul (tomorrow another 12h shift awaits, and the day after, and the day after).

How do I get a custom title ? "Overly attached to this game" ?

GnatB   

Don't they teach people how to tell time in Kindergarten? 

Some people don't live in timezones that switch between daylight savings and standard, and probably didn't notice that this beta started in a different timezone (PST) than the last one (PDT)  They just saw 10am, and figured it was the same timezone as last time, so would start at the same time for them.

Mobin   

anybody can't connect second closed beta?

Nope.

i cant connect even when the time is up

Nikky   

been trying since I got the beta ticket - all I get is the 4049 error - so guess the beta test ticket wont get used from me

gavanah   

i am from Philippines and received the beta test code..can i connect to the game even if i'm not from Europe or NA?

Edited by gavanah

Jem   

i am from Philippines and received the beta test code..can i connect to the game even if i'm not from Europe or NA?

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS

Waifu   

Nobody spoonfeed him the answer. He's an idiot for bumping a 3 week old (unrelated) thread, and the information is already posted elsewhere, he just didn't bother to search.