The patch is up!

Midoriko   

As the title says.  Start the game and update.   Looks to be 410 MB

Edited by Midoriko

Jem   

but no EU servers yet....

If not today then definitely tomorrow, when they live stream~

Zama   

Uhm, actually I do have the Europe option in the menu now. Not sure about before, but for me it's there.

Jem   

Oh I see Europe there too. Probs appeared after it was done patching.

Brogg   

As the title says.  Start the game and update.   Looks to be 410 MB

Mmmm....my patch was only 63.6 MB. (From CBT1 to CBT2)

Teebee   

nice thanks for the heads up downloaded now just waiting till Friday can't wait good bye 250 ping hello 30-40 ping i hope :)

Midoriko   

Mmmm....my patch was only 63.6 MB. (From CBT1 to CBT2)

I've seen the same on the B&S Dojo forum.  A number of people only had 64mb.  Some are guessing that it relates to which version of Windows you're running but nobody knows for sure yet. 

One person posted his/her files that were patched.  There were four new doboks (outfits) and 5 new hairstyles.

Tsuzor   

I've seen the same on the B&S Dojo forum.  A number of people only had 64mb.  Some are guessing that it relates to which version of Windows you're running but nobody knows for sure yet. 

One person posted his/her files that were patched.  There were four new doboks (outfits) and 5 new hairstyles.

windows version has nothing to do with it 

Edited by Tsuzor

Neoyoshi   

Thanks for the heads-up Midoriko! 

I will say i am going to miss the European testers, but at least they will have a stronger connection to the game.  :)

By the way, EU servers are getting picked up by Gameforge on release. Last minute change.

Now thats just mean BigJ01!  :P *bonks BogJ01 on the head*   Don't be so silly. xD

Edited by Neoyoshi

Thanks for the heads-up Midoriko! 

I will say i am going to miss the European testers, but at least they will have a stronger connection to the game.  :)

What will you miss the most about us ? NA players seem to hate us :O, thanks for the kind words^^

Sadi   

I too had 63.6MBs to update. Oh well, can't wait to play the game. Back to League for now though x:

rocdog   

but no EU servers yet....

There's aren't any NA servers up either, if that makes you feel better.

TakunDes   

By the way, EU servers are getting picked up by Gameforge on release. Last minute change.

lol they killed Tera real bad with those costunes in RNG boxes that literally killed half the playerbase and tons quit. i hope the same won't happen to EU Blade and Soul

Sign in to follow this