BattleLoli

Aion was a better game

Chrys   

You must be playing either on urtem or thor to be brave enough to say aion isnt dead, and you probably missread the new features or you would know how much unbalanced and ptw aion has become. As for the pvp map i frankly hope u're right, being not able to check my statements as the official lv50 content hasnt been released yet on eu. There's no need to act smartass in every post u do.

Daithi   

You must be playing either on urtem or thor to be brave enough to say aion isnt dead, and you probably missread the new features or you would know how much unbalanced and ptw aion has become. As for the pvp map i frankly hope u're right, being not able to check my statements as the official lv50 content hasnt been released yet on eu. There's no need to act smartass in every post u do.

look im from Italy too and i have a Sorc on Curatus, you are the one who might don't know what dead means, based on your arguments seems like Aion isn't good/fun/ok for you anymore, that doesn't means its dead.

Seriak   

Every single one of the main posters posts have been rage bait, xD its amazing. especially since they clearly have a founders pack otherwise they couldnt be able to post on the forums.

Estribo   

Every single one of the main posters posts have been rage bait, xD its amazing. especially since they clearly have a founders pack otherwise they couldnt be able to post on the forums.

All you gotta do to fight shitposters is shitpost right back.

I'm watching the tournament matches in my main window and messing around on the forums in the other.

Seriak   

All you gotta do to fight shitposters is shitpost right back.

I'm watching the tournament matches in my main window and messing around on the forums in the other.

Exactly what I'm doing, :D go Yuya go!

Estribo   

Exactly what I'm doing, :D go Yuya go!

That would be pretty awesome if he walked in there and smacked Jaesung or Shinkyum down, I'll admit.

Honestly, I'm still expecting Shin to take it, but my only real desire is to see J beat the stuffing out of him; I like seeing the 'underdog' classes represent, plus J's a genuinely nice guy who really makes an effort to include our region in the game. The finals match will be nuts no matter who participates in it, though.

Edited by Estribo

Seriak   

That would be pretty awesome if he walked in there and smacked Jaesung or Shinkyum down, I'll admit.

Honestly, I'm still expecting Shin to take it, but my only real desire is to see J beat the stuffing out of him in the semi; I like seeing the 'underdog' classes represent, plus J's a genuinely nice guy who really makes an effort to include our region in the game. The finals match will be nuts no matter who participates in it, though.

The last match they were in the crowd voted 75% against Yuya, and He? She? I'll be honest idk, but the pink lipstick makes me think she? just 3-1'd the blade dancer, was so hyped for em xD

Edited by Seriak

Estribo   

The last match they were in the crowd voted 75% against Yuya, and He? She? I'll be honest idk, but the pink lipstick makes me think she? just 3-1'd the blade dancer, was so hyped for em xD

No denying that Yuya is a seriously skilled player. They all are, which is what makes watching these matches so much fun. I can mentally call a round, and then the person getting destroyed suddenly flips the whole match on its head by breaking a CC and just punishing their opponent. I'm watching two KFMs fighting right now, and the back-and-forth is amazing. Jaesung had a couple hits left on his bar, then took the other guy down from ~50% in a string of juggles and anicancels.

Seriak   

No denying that Yuya is a seriously skilled player. They all are, which is what makes watching these matches so much fun. I can mentally call a round, and then the person getting destroyed suddenly flips the whole match on its head by breaking a CC and just punishing their opponent. I'm watching two KFMs fighting right now, and the back-and-forth is amazing. Jaesung had a couple hits left on his bar, then took the other guy down from ~50% in a string of juggles and anicancels.

For sure, I can't wait to see if the NA esports for it takes off, I wonder what kind of personalities we'd get, and that sounds pretty intense wanna link me? 

BigJ01   

In link you could get money from grass, Link > Mario,

I don't like head butting bricks.

LMFAO link is the best game.

c2c694d1cc49e5ae3ee961a8b847a84a.jpg

Estribo   

For sure, I can't wait to see if the NA esports for it takes off, I wonder what kind of personalities we'd get, and that sounds pretty intense wanna link me? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dLq2h9mL9U

It's entirely Korean, so I can't immediately tell who's playing who outside of constantly referencing the pictures of the players and the current bracket, but the segment I was talking about starts at about the 1:00:00 mark. Every one of those rounds (I think it's Shin that Jaesung's playing against) is intense.

Forgot to mention that I'm referencing the link to KR B&S's official bracket page.

Edited by Estribo

Seriak   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dLq2h9mL9U

It's entirely Korean, so I can't immediately tell who's playing who outside of constantly referencing the pictures of the players and the current bracket, but the segment I was talking about starts at about the 1:00:00 mark. Every one of those rounds (I think it's Shin that Jaesung's playing against) is intense.

haha im so happy the newer ones are in english with name and skills ^^ makes it much easier for the NA audience.

BigJ01   

At least selling stuff was fun in aion. No limits on what you could sell or take off the market. You could sell using your own personal shop. Blade and soul has all kinds of limits on the auction house that doesn't make it fun. Can't take something off the market for 6 hours after you already put it up. Limits on the number of things you can sell per day.

Aion didn't have P2W PVE. In aion you had to do a dungeon over and over to try and get the weapon you needed. In blade and soul you can get the weapon you need on the very first try by buying a key. Which makes doing dungeons a joke.

Aion didn't have channels. Open world PVP was much better in aion. In blade and soul you have to jump over 7 channels just to see who is in your area with a 3 minute cool down.

The only thing blade and soul does better is the combat. If your dream was playing a street fighter MMO then this is your game. Everything else it does worse than aion.

You can already tell its a troll....don't even call any game P2W vs Aion plz.

1. Aion has P2W events at least twice a month

2. There is no balanced pvp in Aion, even in the arena gear isn't balanced and OWPvP doesn't exist unless you like getting zerged 20 vs 1

3. Aion was only good in the beginning back when the abyss was active

I would but I heard ncsoft killed it.

You "heard", in other words you haven't even played Aion in the past few years it seems like because it was dead a long time ago.

Really though the only things I liked in Aion was the wings and early abyss PvP. Everything else is terrible, and if you'd rather wait 6 months to get a weapon drop than use a brilliant key (which can be gifted) I don't know what to say.

Estribo   

haha im so happy the newer ones are in english with name and skills ^^ makes it much easier for the NA audience.

Makes my monolingual self much happier, yep. Can't deny how addictive watching these is, though - I've been sitting here all morning, just taking in the spectacle.

Seriak   

Makes my monolingual self much happier, yep. Can't deny how addictive watching these is, though - I've been sitting here all morning, just taking in the spectacle.

Likewise, xD i imagine understanding the announcers would increase my enjoyment, another reason I can't wait for it to come to NA

Estribo   

Likewise, xD i imagine understanding the announcers would increase my enjoyment, another reason I can't wait for it to come to NA

I'm with you on that one. Being able to understand the announcers only makes the hype even more palpable for me, but just listening to the tones of these guys' voices kinda gives me the gist of what they're pointing out.

I really hope that this game takes off like a freaking rocket in the States and Europe. It might take a few years for our competitive scene to mature and adapt once our client has caught up to the Korean version enough for the playing field to be level, so the sooner NA/EU B&S gets popular, the sooner we get a shot at seeing some representation in the World Championships. I would cheer myself hoarse for one of ours to take the crown.

Seriak   

I'm with you on that one. Being able to understand the announcers only makes the hype even more palpable for me, but just listening to the tones of these guys' voices kinda gives me the gist of what they're pointing out.

I really hope that this game takes off like a freaking rocket in the States and Europe. It might take a few years for our competitive scene to mature and adapt once our client has caught up to the Korean version enough for the playing field to be level, so the sooner NA/EU B&S gets popular, the sooner we get a shot at seeing some representation in the World Championships. I would cheer myself hoarse for one of ours to take the crown.

I love how off-topic we are from the OP xD, I  added you as a friend so we can chat in messages if you'd like, or If you have skype we could converse there if you wouldn't mind, would love to have someone to chat too about bns esports.

Estribo   

I love how off-topic we are from the OP xD, I  added you as a friend so we can chat in messages if you'd like, or If you have skype we could converse there if you wouldn't mind, would love to have someone to chat too about bns esports.

We all know this thread was a crock of *cupcakes* anyways, so I doubt OP will be back to report us for being off-topic.

I don't use Skype, but I don't have any problem with talking about some B&S esports through PM's if that works for you. I'm far from knowledgeable, though, so fair warning.

Edited by Estribo

TakunDes   

Sorry but to me everything in Aion is worst than B&S. honestly no one cares about your opinion. thread should be locked imo. 

PVP in Aion is already outdated, with outdated graphics and interface, Tera and GW2 just beats Aion in miles away

Seriak   

I think WoW even better ..

how ya'll think..?

WoW? sounds like a Call of Duty clone TBH :/