Sign in to follow this  
Enju

(EU)Looking for a guild? Eave might be your answer

Enju   

if this is seen as unfitting for the forums just remove it mods :^)

Looking For A Guild?

Eave is a EU guild that played as Crimson Legion in the beta where most of our current members either did hit max lvl (45) or were really close. 

we are looking for new members, i set no age restriction but as most of our members range from the age 18-24 i'd say we prefer mature people.

right now we are about 9 members some girls some guys, most of us are mmo veterans. i have myself played b&s on the japanese server so i would be of help 

on questions.

we currently have members from:

Norway, Great Britain, Greece and Germany 

if you are interested to join go to : http://eave-guild.com/Forum/index.php or fill out this form and send it to me here. a option is also a teamspeak talk but i wont post the ip here ^^

Name(if you are not comfortable leaving your first name on the forum ignore this):

ING(basicly your characters name):

Class:

Level(does not matter in beta):

English Capabilities

Can You Use Teamspeak?:

Feel Free to add something about yourself or anything basically:

short story summary :

Eave was a guild i created back in 2004 on a game called silk road. the guild was mostly a small weak guild focusing on playing for fun. later on we focused on strength and quality players taking top1-5 on several mmo's. for all these year Ive continued to create Eave on several mmo's in europe probably making us among the most successful guilds on Europe. the latest game we played where Arch Age where Eave was the first guild to solo kraken on its entire server!

Some Games i can remember creating Eave on:

Maplestory

Continenth of the ninth

Guild wars 2

World of warcraft

Archage

Silk Road

Dragonnest

Eve Online

Enju   

I would like to join  ^_^

hi i am glad to see you are interested. i removed your newly registered quarantine status on our forums (it is to prevent bot spamm and such) so either fill out our application form there and post it or follow the above instructions to leave a application here, on pm or pm me for our teamspeak link so we can talk there about about you joining ^^

Really nice that there are clans out there recruiting on the official forums! ^_^ are alts welcome to join the clan or do you prefer mains?

Enju   

How much will you pay me for not using your guild name? :P

you could try taking it. if you are successful then great we will just figure it out :)

Enju   

Really nice that there are clans out there recruiting on the official forums! ^_^ are alts welcome to join the clan or do you prefer mains?

i'm not sure if you are sarcastic about the part about recruiting on the official forums xD but well i'd prefer mains to join. but i have nothing against alts as long as you stay fairly active ^^

pakjs   

18-24 year old mmo veterans? Sure, Sure.

What do you call ppl, that started their MMO adventures with UO release then?

Anyway, judging by your achievements, I'm guessing you are closer to a hardcore raiding guild, which often has some nasty rules.

Though they tend to crumble fast, which apparently hasn't happened to your guild, or has it? Well, good luck with finding good members.

Enju   

18-24 year old mmo veterans? Sure, Sure.

What do you call ppl, that started their MMO adventures with UO release then?

Anyway, judging by your achievements, I'm guessing you are closer to a hardcore raiding guild, which often has some nasty rules.

Though they tend to crumble fast, which apparently hasn't happened to your guild, or has it? Well, good luck with finding good members.

we haven't played mmo's for 18 years... we are 18-24 year old players. we are not a hardcore raiding guild we kinda like to see ourself as a PVX guild. we do what we do for fun either pvp pve or raiding. the guild has not really crumbled either. even tho i left some games after i got tired of it Eave is still alive in some mmo's just with another leader. also we do not have any nasty rules. our ground rules are simple. no flaming towards any players we do not want people to affiliate our players with flamers and scumbags, we have some activity rules considering we do not want a guild full of afk but it is not like we kick if you have work or are on a holiday. some rules might be set for BnS specific but nothing has been decided yet and its something the guild will discuss as a group.

pakjs   

we are 18-24 year old players

That's what i meant. If most of you are 18-24 years old and your mmo experience comes from the list of games you stated, "Veterans" might be too strong of a word used.

Considering that real mmo veterans started with Neverwinter Nights (1991) and Ultima Online (1997) was the first popular mmorpg.

In any case, now that you have clarified your guild core views, ppl will have a better understanding of what they are getting into, if they decide to join your guild.

Enju   

i'd like to!!

can you send me a pm with the form? :) or go to our forum and make a post? a option is also to just pm me and i'll give you the teamspeak ip where you can sorta apply over there by having a chat with me :)

Enju   

bump again! in case someone is looking. before the eu beta start tomorrow we will meet on teamspeak pm me if you are interested in joining! :)

Enju   

this Beta we got 6 new members joining Eave. we are still recruiting so if you are looking for a nice and cozy YET sometimes crazy guild feel free to apply :)

Edited by Enju

Enju   

we are still recruiting! if anyone wants a guild for release Eave is still looking for new members. we are growing every test and we are looking forward to getting new members! :D

Sign in to follow this