Ronin Oni

Mouse button mapping.

Hi all,

First of all, nice to meet everyone in advance.  :)   I havent seen anything about this so i'll chime in.  Has anyone else had any luck remapping skill slots to mouse buttons?

I have not been able to get any to stick, and i feel it would be a nice Quality of Life function.

The ability to fight more fluidly by having the block/ counter key accessible differently, would add to the flow of combat by allowing faster reactive use.

If this has been covered, i apologize,  If not i welcome input.  Thanx in advance.

pakjs   

As there are multiple games with this issue, i have mapped my mouse buttons to keyboard buttons (e.g. 8, 9, 0) and mapped skills to those buttons.

Works fine. Though that's only if your mouse has a driver, that supports it.

Mai   

Hailo  \o/

I managed to keybind my "Backstep" and "F" key to my mouse via Logitech's program~ I have a Logitech G502 , and i always used the 2 left side buttons in every game i played~

I tried from in game options but for some reason it does not allow me so...

With Logitech's Gaming Software you can create a BnS profile and reasign any key you want and then save it to run when the game starts!

I know not everyone has a Logitech! But for those that do have one thats the way to do it!

Hope i helped a little :)