Barnivere

The "Blade and Soul Fanart" Thread

So, in the rubble of "PvP is Too Hard" "Nerf this content" etc. threads, I've noticed a staggering lack of fanart. For a game like this, you'd think fanart would be prevalent.

So, here's a nice little fanart thread for people to throw their artistic appreciations for B&S in.
Enjoy!

I'll start with fanart of my own.
(PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ACTUAL DISCUSSION ON THIS THREAD AND POST ART *And please let it be YOUR OWN WORK, NOT THE WORK OF OTHERS) last thing I want in this thread is art theft.

This isn't the place to promote your commissions, do that in PMs please.

JC76fBC.png
Edited by Barnivere

This is currently one of the most reasonable topics on this forum.

What a lovely community we have.

:'D Don't worry... that fanart should be coming annnnny time now.

Oh man I wish I could draw...

I believe that everyone can draw (yes stick figures count) if they set their mind to it.

Ninfu   

:'D Don't worry... that fanart should be coming annnnny time now.

I believe that everyone can draw (yes stick figures count) if they set their mind to it.

Actually everyone is capable of learning how to draw. Its not some mystic skill thats restricted to talented ppl. Thought there's no such thing as talent if you ask from me atleast not that kind of that magicaly gives you means to draw or do any other skill.

Drawing is a skill nothing more nothing less. Takes hundreds of hours and hundreds of mistakes till someone is good at it. If something it takes lots of dedication to be motivated enough to suck for while till someone is capable of doing something cool.

But good post have to do something related BnS when i get time to work with fan art and can come up half decent idea. :P

There's a LOT of artists in the community.  Just check out the costume contest entries over at the official facebook site.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.381130838750112.1073741830.340891479440715&type=3

I've already seen it (Then again, I work with MMOSite so there's nothing I haven't seen on B&S already)

Would be nice if people posted fanart though instead of same threads over and over.

Zofi   

I'd post some of my BNS wallpapers, but I'm not sure if they are official or fanart.

Llourn   

I haven't drawn anything for ages... but this game is certainly inspiring! I'll have to do something.... 

Mulva   

tried to do something seductive with my kfm.. its a WIP but i don't know if i'll ever finish it so..

4yCsf9u.jpg

@Barnivere, your work looks great! I like it a lot.

Posting some work done between 2013 and now, china client Blade&Soul and NA alpha/beta:

JrJ95zc.jpg
sRvHgkd.png
UnzKOqX.png
cq9rrE4.jpg
Edited by Sherruketh

Heya! Just wanted to share a piece of fanart I did while waiting for the next beta weekend.

My lyn (on the left) with my partner's lyn (on the right)! We might tweak them once the game officially starts but needless to say, we are quite proud of our characters and the adventure we are sharing! I wish the same to everyone!

bns-lyns-final_zpsmnoaxwl6.png

Brogg   

WL and FM.

zWblpzS.png[/spoil

er]

Love this!  That NPC was very funny in game.  Great job!

Edited by Brogg

Neoyoshi   

I don't quite have a decent collection of Blade & soul FanART just yet, but i am working on it.  Most of my serious pieces take longer to finish, so these pieces are the ones that were easier to complete as they are my Commentary pieces. xD

This piece was a hoot to make, Lyn's don't have much love for... ..large objects.

BalloonAnimals.jpg

She's always distracting me...

boobs.jpg

Sister Jinyung is scary!

cricket.jpg

Boobs!... ermm, i mean...Strength!

BftS_neoyoshi.png

Tgwtl4m.jpg
Edited by Neoyoshi

Shorsh   

lol I love the first one

I'm assuming the Lyn wants to pop her breasts because they are huge,

Heya! Just wanted to share a piece of fanart I did while waiting for the next beta weekend.

My lyn (on the left) with my partner's lyn (on the right)! We might tweak them once the game officially starts but needless to say, we are quite proud of our characters and the adventure we are sharing! I wish the same to everyone!

Beautiful :)

when you tweak them please draw them up again :D

Edited by Shorsh

Beautiful :)

when you tweak them please draw them up again :D

Thanks a ton! Will do for sure!

My partner might switch to Jin too so that will require me to draw them all over again! xD

Ninfu   

Well lets keep this on frontpage : http://imgur.com/zYcve4omy sketch from this evening. Trying to finish it up in few days. Thought costumeis someones else design just wanted to use it because it looked too cool and i suck too much with costumes.