gargamesh

first impressions / review

Heya yall,

I'm new to BnS, done my share of MMORPGs like 2Moons, WoW and so on and I'd like to share some impressions... don't kill me cos I'm b00n :D

1. graphics remind me of TERA, same engine so that should be a no brainer ;)

2. compared to TERA, I really like the story (even though it's always same old story but still :)) and low lvl quest gave a nice intro to the game

3. I love the manga style, it's 2Moons like and something I really do love

4. it was kinda hard to get some cash for the weapon repairs, at lvl 16 I went for the fortune wheel just to keep up with the repair costs BUT prices aren't mad and therefor do-able

5. i tried force master... only played a few lvls and damage wasn't too great imho so I switched to BM, very happy now, but keen to test other classes :D (the choice of class is own preference I know)

6. I got seriously r4ped by assasins my lvl, maybe OP at low lvl but only triggered me to learn combos :)

7. I really love the option to be able to PVP on my terms, put on a outfit and get ready to attack or get attacked - big plus there!

8. I noticed that I learned how to use combos even at low lvl (lvl 18 now), so much fun!!!

9. got a somewhat OK rig, prolly one of the best no noise rigs there are if you compare dB / $ ratio, and it works real nice on a mediocre CPU and a gtx750 ti, but then again I haven't tried dungeon parties yet

10. character costumization was fun and I guess one can put some real effort on it once its launched for real... I was just too keen on playing :D

all in all I cant wait til next CBT session ;) 

BigJ01   

Don't give up on a class until level 30-35, you won't have nearly enough skill points to be able to unlock even 1/4 the potential of the class until then. Its a completely difference game when you get the extra skills and skill points.

Heya yall,

I'm new to BnS, done my share of MMORPGs like 2Moons, WoW and so on and I'd like to share some impressions... don't kill me cos I'm b00n :D

1. graphics remind me of TERA, same engine so that should be a no brainer ;)

2. compared to TERA, I really like the story (even though it's always same old story but still  :)) and low lvl quest gave a nice intro to the game

3. I love the manga style, it's 2Moons like and something I really do love

4. it was kinda hard to get some cash for the weapon repairs, at lvl 16 I went for the fortune wheel just to keep up with the repair costs BUT prices aren't mad and therefor do-able

5. i tried force master... only played a few lvls and damage wasn't too great imho so I switched to BM, very happy now, but keen to test other classes  :D (the choice of class is own preference I know)

6. I got seriously r4ped by assasins my lvl, maybe OP at low lvl but only triggered me to learn combos :)

7. I really love the option to be able to PVP on my terms, put on a outfit and get ready to attack or get attacked - big plus there!

8. I noticed that I learned how to use combos even at low lvl (lvl 18 now), so much fun!!!

9. got a somewhat OK rig, prolly one of the best no noise rigs there are if you compare dB / $ ratio, and it works real nice on a mediocre CPU and a gtx750 ti, but then again I haven't tried dungeon parties yet

10. character costumization was fun and I guess one can put some real effort on it once its launched for real... I was just too keen on playing :D

all in all I cant wait til next CBT session ;)

-throwing up-

You can't compare everything to Tera. Just stfu. Tera tera tera, makes me sick.

1. TERA has a VERY GOOD ENGINE but they don't take profit out of it.

2. Don't compare both of the games when they are SO different. Tera quests... Please. They are not interesting at all... To the point where they can't even be compared because they are meaningless.

3. Agreed.

4. Spin more often and fill the surveys. You get a lot of the repair hammers.

5. FM is a pure snowball class. It's obvious at early levels it hasn't much damage. You need to get past 17 to get talent points.

6. Well, learn to block as BM and learn to dodge as FM.

7. It has it's points but if you want to know more use the search tool.

8. Correct.

9. I don't quite understand what do party dungeons have to do with it.

10. Yeah.

Don't give up on a class until level 30-35, you won't have nearly enough skill points to be able to unlock even 1/4 the potential of the class until then. Its a completely difference game when you get the extra skills and skill points.

Yes, totally agree with this. And for some new players, please play a class until at least lv36 where you have enough skills points to really form a build for your class and enter Tomb of Exile to experience all aspects of the game (blocking/dodging skills, perform control combos with your pt members, etc etc). That dungeon is a very nice check whether you really like the class you are playing or not.