Sign in to follow this  
pakjs

Suggestion regarding skill description

pakjs   

You could add a short video to each skill description. That way ppl could visually see what the skill should look like, even when they don't get the description itself.

Else you are sometimes left wondering, if the action you just did is the one you are trying to perform.

pakjs   

And by reseting my skill points i would get a clear picture of the skills i else would find confusing to perform/trigger?

Brainy   

I think it would be time waste for them to make videos for every skill when you can try everything out on training dummies / mobs. I rather have them fix bugs in that time.

Leggo   

They really need to work on skill tooltips...  Lots of them are confusing and i had to test them all over again just to figure out what exactly it does and how to do it... And the way some skills chain should be more clearer.... Also we need some training dummies! like the ones in the starting area (the ones that move around/attack u too) so u can actually test ur block/kd attacks too... 

I'm really hoping their skill translations are not final, as a total NEWBIE to the game, i can say google has teached me more than the skill tree did.

Sign in to follow this