Sign in to follow this  
Priandise

[Quest] Start of the Festival

This quest is located in the Fishbelly Pub town.

I noticed a few problems with this quest in regards to what the quest's text has you do. First of all, two of the NPCs you are asked to conduct Emotes in front of are named incorrectly according to the quest's text. Second, is that the emotes for those two NPC's that are named incorrectly don't work in the chat window. The quest specifically tells you to type in the emotes /joke and /pleasure in the chat window but neither of them work when entered. You must go through the emote task bar in order to initiate the proper emote required for the quest.

The incorrect names for the NPCs in question are; "Drunkard Ko Giju" who according to the quest is named "Drunkard Ko Rona". Then the second NPC is "Drunkard Wi Kosu" Who is named in the quest as "Drunkard Wi Suki".

Lionsden   

I also had issues with this quest.

The first NPC worked by typing /Applaud (case sensitive) in his activation circle. The second NPC Ko Giju (Misidentified as Ko Rona) would not work even when using the case sensitive version of /Joke. I was able to get it to work by accessing the emote menu and using the hotkey as mentioned above, so there is a current workaround for it.

Note: For the NPC Wi Kosu - I had to use the emote button that makes you rejoice, not /pleasures as indicated by the quest instructions.

Edited by Lionsden

Sign in to follow this