Sign in to follow this  
Labyss

Bug with the quest "Hard, Better, Faster, Stronger"

Labyss   

There is a bug in the quest where when you try to get up to the roof, you cannot move forward once you are on the roof. You just kind of stuck there. Please fix it because it is really annoying.

Cadencia   

Theres also a bug, that sometimes old man Cho doesn't spawn.

I played together with a friend (in Group). We both bought the Item from our Faction merchant (Crimson).

I finished the quest. But my friend dindn't saw Cho. She had to abort the quest and do it again 3 times.

In the 3rd attempt Cho was there on the roof. But before that, cho didn't spawn.

Edited by Cadencia

Jiggy   

I was stuck in the same quest but due to the part about obtaining the quest item from the faction merchant being crossed over, so I couldn't read it properly and thought it was already done. I tried tracking the quest but it wouldn't let me, so I wasted two hours trying to find Cho on top of every structure near and inside the city because I thought that was what I was suppose to do.

The next Cho quest is similar. You can't track it and the part about acquiring the serpent's bell is crossed over, so noobs like me have no idea what we are suppose to be doing.

Devs might want to fix that crossing over bug so slow people like me wont get needlessly frustrated.

Sign in to follow this