Joeasskicker

BNS Crash report

The game keeps crashing on me for no reason after I start the game up, it worked on the first alpha test for an hour or so, but then stopped working at all. It says:

An error has occurred in your Blade and Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade and Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDl list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors.

Another thing is, my FPS is at 15 on a 5 and 20 on a 4 (graphics settings) constantly and the game laggs. When I played on the Chinese server a year ago and on the Russian server this summer, my FPS was at stable 40-50 on full graphics... Did they change the graphics or is it just because of Alpha? My GPU is Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB Kepler, so the game shouldn't be a problem for my GPU at all.

Really frustrated right now because this has been going on since alpha... Kind of want to play the game but support system here is useless.

I've already posted this topic multiple times, no one seems to know.

PFunk001   

I am having the same issue as well.  This did not happen to me at all during Alpha, but now with closed beta I am having the exact same issue.  All my drivers are up to date and I can't figure out what the problem is.  I tried to verify and repair files, but as soon as it finishes verifying and starts to repair files it gives me some sort of error message and stops the repair.  Don't know what to do.

Splato   

investigated further and not a BNS issue - in my case.  My computer is crashing no matter what game I'm playing.  Looks like a directx or graphics card problem  (updated to current driver didn't help)

investigated further and not a BNS issue - in my case.  My computer is crashing no matter what game I'm playing.  Looks like a directx or graphics card problem  (updated to current driver didn't help)

I'm playing Aion right now and I am perfectly fine, full graphics. I was able to play BnS the first few hours in alpha.

PFunk001   

So, I just don't get it...I can play just fine (without crashing) on my blade master or my force master but I can't play my destroyer or assassin because the game crashes while loading.  It just makes NO SENSE!  I even created a new destroyer and played her to level 3 and then had the same issue!  I spent ALOT of money on a founders pack and the fact that I am unable to even play with the characters I would like to is VERY DISAPPOINTING.  My experience with the Alpha testing was fine... but so far with Beta things have been a completely different story.  I had been recommending this game to friends in GW2, but at this point I may have to refer them elsewhere.  = S

So, I just don't get it...I can play just fine (without crashing) on my blade master or my force master but I can't play my destroyer or assassin because the game crashes while loading.  It just makes NO SENSE!  I even created a new destroyer and played her to level 3 and then had the same issue!  I spent ALOT of money on a founders pack and the fact that I am unable to even play with the characters I would like to is VERY DISAPPOINTING.  My experience with the Alpha testing was fine... but so far with Beta things have been a completely different story.  I had been recommending this game to friends in GW2, but at this point I may have to refer them elsewhere.  = S

Man this game is amazing, I dumped Aion for good 3 months when it came out on the Chinese server... Its worth it trust me. Even with 500 ping I still enjoyed it somehow.

Edited by Joeasskicker