Alsa8tia

Failed to connect to server??

Alsa8tia   

I was in both Alpha Tests, Have a Founder's Pack, and Received the Beta email, yet when the game starts up, I receive an error stating that I cannot connect to server as though I wasn't invited to Beta.

Kanij   

My beta is not working, and i spend money on the game and now i can get in to the beta what wrong with this game

Jem   

THE SERVER IS NOT UP YET. We have another 2 hours to go. People PLEASE read the pinned topics/search for information.

THE SERVER IS NOT UP YET. We have another 2 hours to go. People PLEASE read the pinned topics/search for information.

@Xandra You're pissing me off, its now 4pm, well passed the time, why is it not connecting now? Are you going to give me some jenk excuse? Don't think so that's not how it works, I didn't waste my damn money and time, and hardware space to download a *cricket* game that doesn't even want to connect. Stop repeat yourself because its passed the time you stated the server would be up, and ITS NOT UP XANDRA. So please, be my guest and explain.

Mobin   

but its the 13th now but it still comes up