Sign in to follow this  
Liinxy

Closed Beta Now Begins October 29!

Liinxy   

Greetings,

With the Closed Beta launch drawing near, we are happy to announce that Closed Beta will now open one day earlier. On October 29 at 10am PDT, the Closed Beta will be available to those who have purchased Founder’s Packs and to those who are invited through either the Curse Voice Beta code giveaway or those who are selected from our newsletter and Closed Beta sign-ups.

More details to come later this week! We look forward to seeing you in the Earthen Realm one day earlier! 

Xenovia   

yeah  will it  be  till  Monday  or  Sunday  and if  Monday  will  every  CBT  weekend  start  1  day  early?

Edited by Xenovia

bug   

Will it still be till Monday or Sunday?

yeah  will it  be  till  Monday  or  Sunday  and if  Monday  will  every  CBT  weekend  start  1  day  early?

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138003-welcome-to-technical-alpha/

It's gonna end Nov 2, 10PM PDT. That's Monday.

They're not SHIFTING it a day early, they're just starting it a day early so that it lasts for 5 days instead of 4.

Edited by bug

Valek   

great thats just great GG NCSOFT keep up the good work 

congrats faster cbt , faster eu serv  , i love that u care about the comunity of this game and the game itself  :wub:

Phantomx   

Anyone know if we are going to use the alpha client with maybe a patch for CBT?  If not I need to start downloading now :D

Kilryan   

what new stuff we gonna get this CBT?

From what I understand we should be getting access to the 'real' endgame - this being Mushins Tower / Serpent Supply Base / Blood Shark Harbor (daily raid instance place thing) / 5 man version of it. 

Daithi   

Greetings,

With the Closed Beta launch drawing near, we are happy to announce that Closed Beta will now open one day earlier. On October 29 at 10am PDT, the Closed Beta will be available to those who have purchased Founder’s Packs and to those who are invited through either the Curse Voice Beta code giveaway or those who are selected from our newsletter and Closed Beta sign-ups.

More details to come later this week! We look forward to seeing you in the Earthen Realm one day earlier! 

not bad but it would be perfect if you added the european servers too  :P

Glitch   

not bad but it would be perfect if you added the european servers too  :P

They're getting there. Give em a moment. Lol

From what I understand we should be getting access to the 'real' endgame - this being Mushins Tower / Serpent Supply Base / Blood Shark Harbor (daily raid instance place thing) / 5 man version of it. 

i thought those were for official release

Sign in to follow this