Deioth

Dragon killing event

Shirou   

@Xandra

Since I've played only KR I never encountered that dragon, so I was just guessing.

As for the 2nd one, might try it out one day. If it works...then lmao.

#Edit: I think I was way too tired or lazy to read through comments or so, but will there be like, 2 groups, blue and red, each on a channel to try out the dragon? To make a list or something, would be nice. Because I would like to try out the dragon as well. My best record to stay alive alone at it was 30 secs LOL.

Edited by Shirou

split in 2,

half fight,

half wait at the edge.

after roar,

switch.

those who die resurrect and wait for next roar to switch. 

also you dont have the iframe animation but you still resist the roar(take no damage). also you can farm the faction pvp hp bopae and tank it. it gives 30k+ hp. 

the roar is every 20sec.

Edited by Boscodash

Deioth   

As the server will come online on the 29th (a day earlier) we will also try to fight the Dragon on the 29th.

Ryze   

Tips: 

If they haven't change the time frame, here's the roaring cycle

22" 45" 1'07" 1'31" 1.53 2.16 2.39 3.01 3.25 3.48 4.10 4.33 4.56 5.19 5.42 6.05 6.28 6.51 7.31 7.36

Average every 22.8 seconds. 

Preparation time is about 0.5 second when floor turns red. 

Unless you have an epic computer and networks, try to not  use SSQE to dodge it. You will get stuck when there are over 100ppls spaming their skills at same time. 

Lower graphic setting if you have to, and hide other characters.

Recommend more than 18k hp to avoid getting one shot. If you dont know how to get better soul shield or no time to grind pvp soul shield. Go to the pig farm and exchange it from npc near the wheel of fate in town. that should boost you up to 21k+ hp (scroll all the way down for the best one, not those 1:1, grab a belt if you have extras.) 

For force masters, please change your C to static one with life regen as well as Tab. 

If you're dead during dragon slaying, release your body if and only if dragon has tons of hp, and you have enough time to dps 1% of the max hp. Otherwise no loot for you. 

my .02

Danny   

I'm down to try this! I'm not really a PvP person but killing the dragon would be really fun to test out :D

Jem   

Don't you need a certain potion for this though that we can't get yet? Or no

The poison you mean? Not really, if you don't get hit by it.

Edited by Xandra

Ryze   

Don't you need a certain potion for this though that we can't get yet? Or no

i have about 20 bottles poison cures... as long you dont step on them you are fine. 

even though it looks like it's disappeared just go around. 

Deioth   

We started practicing the boss at 9pm CET and actually decided to just try killing it at around 9:30pm CET when we realized that there wasn't much Faction PvP going on. It turns out that the Zombie tactic actually works, it took 2 hours to kill Blackwyrm (Poison Dragon):

We started as Codex and Clarity and more faction members joined over time, so good job everyone involved for getting the Western first kill :-)

WmqTmJC.jpg

Most of my guild went to sleep now so we won't try for another kill tonight (sorry we really didn't think we would be able to kill it before the planned time). We might try tomorrow at midnight so the NA players can have a go at it too. Otherwise if any guild wants to try and lead their faction into killing it then go for it please :-)

Edited by Deioth

Danny   

I totally forgot about this! D: I'll make sure to catch tomorrows. Deioth i sent you a friend request 

Deioth   

The respawn time should be 1 hour, some of us started to level more alts after we killed the Apes (to get the key to open the Dragon chest) so we didn't check sorry. We will check next time.

About Cerulean, in EU we are confident that 20 players could kill it faster if they don't die, which should be possible. We will likely switch back to Cerulean during the EU CBT to give it a try.

Some things we found out: You can dodge the Roar damage (don't actually need anti-roar charm) and you can dodge poison (the anti-poison post are sold as 5 for 5 Soulstones at the faction Coin merchant). Will need to re-check everything though.

Edited by Deioth

We in Cerulean Order have a completely different way of doing things: Absolutely no organization at all, just a bunch of people wailing on it until it dies. It's currently at 75%

Deioth   

To be fair, we also just Zombie Zerged it. With better ping we will try it seriously, ideally with 30 people or so.