Sign in to follow this  
Helln

Hongmoon Store upgrade materials and keys make it pay to win

Zubei   

IMO, P2W = power advantage, not time saving. The ability to buy materials on the cash shop just saves time, however it was said that the materials wont stay. Keys however, are on every other version and will stay in NA.  You either run dungeons multiple times and hope RNG is on your side, or you drop a couple hundred ncoin and get it right away.  Either way, all of this can be gotten by playing the game.

Edited by Zubei

IMO, P2W = power advantage, not time saving. The ability to buy materials on the cash shop just saves time, however it was said that the materials wont stay. Keys however, are on every other version and will stay in NA.  You either run dungeons multiple times and hope RNG is on your side, or you drop a couple hundred ncoin and get it right away.  Either way, all of this can be gotten by playing the game.

I 100% agree. People need to learn their f'ing terms instead of flashing their trailer park status for the world to not care about. A lot of these complaints are either ignorance or utter poor people problems. P2W is one of the most misused terms like how people don't use newb anymore. They use noob as newb... Like that's one thing I like about survival games, people want to grief new players and call them noobs and crap (which shows a huge superiority complex and doesn't make sense since the new player didn't say anything falsified and push it as fact). So, what I do to said people is KoS them until they learn what the word means (urbandictionary is hard!) and their lesson or run them off the server. You initiate the grief, I will end it! Their is no nice way to teach someone who thinks they're the best when they're not even relevant. 

Back to the topic, BnS at the moment is not pay to win. Learn your terms and stop thinking you're made up version of the term is the right one. When they release weapons, accessories, and soul shields(with the highest and/or best preferred stats) inaccessible in game and you have you BUY it then complain, because you will be in the right for once.

Edited by SeekerScorpio

Ryze   

Selling in game item actually helps alot to balance the in game market for late games. 

According to my very own experience from other servers, before the upg mats was in store, it cost 15-20gold for each. 

After they put in store for a limited period of time (1month or 2) the same mats dropped to 7-8g. 

It actually helps the none paying players to balance the market. 

Just my 0.02

Hezrou   

OPer doesn't know the difference between convience and gamebreaking. Here's an example:

Put a weapon with high stats in the shop that beats all other weapons ingame, with no way of obtaining it otherwise = P2W

Keys to make RNG less of a burden so you can move forward, but can also opt into just grinding for it and save money? = not P2W

A rare Dobok with bonus stats on it in the cash shop but doesn't exist otherwise? P2W.

Having Doboks in the cash shop yet can actually obtain them through work and effort rather than fast cash? Not P2W.

Basically put it this way; If it is an item in the game that otherwise disadvatages someone else who doesn't pay for the game through outlandish stat boosts or whatnot, it will be pay to win. But complaining about a key that literally just gives you the weapon upgrade you need without more grinding with RNG laughing at you isn't. Espeically since those very keys are tradable in some cases. So making RNG no longer a factor because you want quick results is just speedy cash for people who are lazy...not gamebreaking.

If they released the S1-3 weapons from KR into the Cashshop, THEN that's serious. But they aren't.

Sign in to follow this