Ukai

Larger Breast size please

Ukai   

I hate to be a bit base here, but I really wanted to keep moving that breast size slider to the right when I was playing with character creation. I'd like to see another 50% of what it is already.

I agree on the larger chest size. I believe the Korean v. has a larger chest size. It's not a critical must, but i'd be more inclined to purchase more outfits and other items to fit the character and her mood.

Thank you.

Jipps   

Chest sizes are perfect where they are at right now. Please don't change it. You will have a lot of female characters in game that will need back support before they even hit level 45. :(

Frankly, I'd rather shoot for smaller boobs first. You can't even get close to flat with the non-Lyn races, especially Gon.

This is the SMALLEST size available to Gon:

IU1fP6P.jpg

By contrast, this is what my Dragons Dogma Online character looks like:

sObRY4F.jpg

Yeah, that's right. She's completely flat. If Capcom can do it, why can't NCSoft?

PSO2 as well:

P21Fjcw.jpg

Very disappointed in that aspect of the character creator. NCSoft needs to step their game up.

(But they won't, because something like this would require a refactoring of every single female character model in the game. Welp!)

JubJub   

Frankly, I'd rather shoot for smaller boobs first. You can't even get close to flat with the non-Lyn races, especially Gon.

Very disappointed in that aspect of the character creator. NCSoft needs to step their game up.

(But they won't, because something like this would require a refactoring of every single female character model in the game. Welp!)

Agreed. Was quite surprised at the range they have but that the smallest size was not at all small. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure it's all on Team Bloodlust to implement it and not NCwest unless enough NA/EU people ask for it. Which I don't see happening either...

Aziraya   

and add bewbie physics to, Jiggle Jiggle

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Boob physics are already in there an incredible amount. Go into the costume preview and just spin your character a tad and watch them jiggle and sway like they're water balloons.

Hate   

Kind of a perverted request. I think the breast scales are perfectly fine. I can make my character's tiddies as small as I need.

Assassin   

this thread is why forums are the funniest shit i've ever seen 

Personally I like a b/small C sized woman but I guess some people are just insane LOL

Scandal   

I think the biggest size u can get is fine  :blink: ...

once u make em too big they get all deformed and

kinda pointy and nasty he he he

Arisha   

Well when I see the post I was expecting something a troll post that complains about how boobs big in the game...

Im really getting suprised in this forum. Breast sizes are PERFECTLY fine... come on now...

Seriously what was you expecting? Do you want your Gon holding axe between her breasts too? Do you wanna tank Mushin with your breasts too? I guess we all should humaliate PoHwaRan or Lynns with our breasts  :D  :D  :D 

Lets be honest, I cant imagine how they can be bigger than that. (And dont hate me, half of my post is a joke  :P  But I highly disagree with bigger breast size.)

Edited by Arisha

Brand X   

I think the best thing about this thread is it makes me realize what we have!

"Lyn are children!  Look at them!  They have no boobs!  They must be children!  Now give me the option for a flat chested Jin!"

*eye roll*

:p

Tahmoh   

I'd support bigger breast sizes if they came with negative aspects such as the inability to run without them causing major wardrobe and injury based issues(them things can hit hard when gravity kicks in mid run) and other issues that women with big breasts will confirm make having them more trouble than they are worth....otherwise i think what we have is good enough and i agree with the calls for smaller options than we can currently get.

Sygny   

I hate to be a bit base here, but I really wanted to keep moving that breast size slider to the right when I was playing with character creation. I'd like to see another 50% of what it is already.

Good God man, are you insane. You can't wield something that size. Those babies would jeapardize the sanctity of the free world,

Besides are you considering the harmonics there? Start running and the you get a harmonic wave, Remember what happened to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge? (This is for phyics student you know who you are ;p)

Tankin   

I'd rather they focus on game bugs instead of something like this...

This is more important than a game bug. This can change EVERYTHING.

Shy0   

i'd like to request a crotch slider too. then i can create this scene in-game:

CAPTAIN! GON TORPEDOES INCOMING! TWO KNOCKERS AT TWELVE O'CLOCK!

BRACE FOR IMPACT!

*whomp*

CAPTAIN! Most of the men (and a few women) are down! And they appear to have.. nose bleeds?

We need to fight back! Load the B.*.N.E.R. missiles!

edit: Eeerecting a dispenser..

and so on. sorry, i can't take this thread seriously.

Edited by Shy0

Pyuki   

It's always like that. A thread about the love of flat chests would stay peacefully, but when it comes to bigger breasts, all the white knights appear battling against that taste. What's wrong with big breasts? As much as you people love flat chested women, as much do others love the big ones.

Giving the possibility to make larger breasts does not mean you have to go for it, so why do you even care? I would not care a bit if they made an option to get a totally flat character since I would not have to make use of that, but it would make others very happy. Why would you dislike an option like this so much?

And what about this talk about back pain? This is a fantasy game, but if you want to see it that realistic: The characters are all trained fighters which must have pretty well developed muscles, so their back should be strong enough to even lift 2x the current Gon breast max limit without any problems... being a woman with bigger breasts I should know what I'm talking about.

I support OPs suggestion and would also make use of it, especially on my Jin. I'd love to have a breast option for Lyn as well! Even if it was just as small as the size they have in the bikini costume :)