Sign in to follow this  
Haschel

NA Already SPOILED.

Haschel   

Already seeing the relentless cries of "give us this, give us that, more of this, more of that". Stop asking to be spoon fed. Daily dash isnt going to give you everything you land on. Moonwater stones aren't going to be given out in quests. 

Our playerbase is already spoiled from how spoonfed they made characters in the Alpha. People are wanting to be instantly gratified like in other MMO's. If NCSOFT caves and makes it even easier a lot of people are already going to quit. 

How about having to invest time and actually WORK for your gear? 

Don't have the time or want to put in the effort or you just suck to hard? Go back to WoW and don't play. We don't want your kind in the game anyways.

Sorry for being to rude but holy hell I am tired of all the casual crying of demanding to be GIVEN so much stuff.

Gyigas   

Nope. I don't have much time to play due to RL so I'll ask the game to be as casual friendly as possible.

Familiar   

Nope. I don't have much time to play due to RL so I'll ask the game to be as casual friendly as possible.

There's a difference between casual friendly and having the game hand everything to you on a silver platter. Casual friendly would be you being able to actually get things done or make good progress towards goals within the limited time you have to play, not giving you everything just because you can't play all the time.

Haschel   

Then I would have to ask you to not play this game ^.^ Look at what happened to other games that catered to casuals. They died. Rather not see this one die either.

Haschel   

There's a difference between casual friendly and having the game hand everything to you on a silver platter. Casual friendly would be you being able to actually get things done or make good progress towards goals within the limited time you have to play, not giving you everything just because you can't play all the time.

Exactly. There's a difference between casual friendly, and the level of casual that is now known as WoW where you are force fed everything.

Daithi   

also you "casual friendly" doesnt means "i wanna be as strong as all the hardcore gamers that invest as much time as they can without having to invest all that time myself" effort = progress that's how to need to be.

In my thread I did MENTION that I was prepared to do ENDGAME CONTENT for those MOONWATERSTONES.

Edited by Erza Scarlet

Haschel   

In my thread I did MENTION that I was prepared to do ENDGAME CONTENT for those MOONWATERSTONES you piece of shit.

I don't believe I ever mentioned you in my post? Salt? Maybe a little?

Ya you wanted them to be handed to you through a quest from endgame. Cause you don't wanna do a profession? As I said..you literally have to do nothing yourself for professions. If you cant even manage that? Then suffer.

I

I don't believe I ever mentioned you in my post? Salt? Maybe a little?

Ya you wanted them to be handed to you through a quest from endgame. Cause you don't wanna do a profession? As I said..you literally have to do nothing yourself for professions. If you cant even manage that? Then suffer.

I actually want to work for it by showing my skill - after beating it, that is the reward I would get so basically I input more effort than crafting. I am not salty, you are just rude and provocative. Reported.

Haschel   

I actually want to work for it by showing my skill - after beating it, that is the reward I would get so basically I input more effort than crafting. I am not salty, you are just rude and provocative. Reported.

Provocative? You're the one who verbally assaulted me by calling me a piece of shit. I never specifically singled you out, in fact I referenced multiple aspects as a collective whole from my experience of witnessing things people have said, not just you.

Go ahead and report me but when this post is reviewed it will clearly present you as the aggressor and not myself. Good day.

Soul   

You don't have much time?? I work 5 days a week, 10 to 12 hour shifts, and I can make enough time to farm lvls and grind mats.

You sir are NOT a casual, you are a lazy *cupcake* and nothing more, the fact that people like you have changed the definition of casual into such a toxic meaning is disgusting.

Edited by Soul

Haschel   

You don't have much time?? I work 5 days a week, 10 to 12 hour shifts, and I can make enough time to farm lvls and grind mats.

You sir are NOT a casual, you are a lazy *cupcake* and nothing more, the fact that people like you have changed the definition of casual into such a toxic meaning is disgusting.

Agreed. I work 8-5 everyday and even play sports in my community. It's all about making effective use of the time you have. 

I really wish these individuals would stay in WoW and even current events of FF14 where they belong. This whole diminishing every game they touch into a facebook app easy mode is getting very old. :/ 

It all started heavily with WotLK for me. That was the starting point where overly catering ruined the game and then they just spread like a virus/zerg or whatever metaphor and continue to ruin other games since they can easily beat the one they said ruin.

Edited by SeekerScorpio

Humor   

Why does this thread exist?

It was nothing more than what seems to be bait, and or a cause for people to start arguing, rather than giving anything constructive to say at all. 

You quite literally have only yourself to blame for the responses Haschel, you pretty much lit a fire the second you clicked on "Post new topic".

I'm in favor of this thread being locked now, nothing but a bunch of grown adults acting like children here. 

Haschel   

Why does this thread exist?

It was nothing more than what seems to be bait, and or a cause for people to start arguing, rather than giving anything constructive to say at all. 

You quite literally have only yourself to blame for the responses Haschel, you pretty much lit a fire the second you clicked on "Post new topic".

I'm in favor of this thread being locked now, nothing but a bunch of grown adults acting like children here. 

So then you are in favor of all the posts of people asking for things to be made easier or given to them be locked as well right?

Why should I not be allowed to make a post about wanting things to stay the same and TALKING ABOUT the problems with NA's playerbase already?

The most common complaint I saw this weekend was 1. Materials are too hard to acquire(Q.Q its alpha, get over it) and 2. Summoner and FM OP.

Humor   

So then you are in favor of all the posts of people asking for things to be made easier or given to them be locked as well right?

Why should I not be allowed to make a post about wanting things to stay the same and TALKING ABOUT the problems with NA's playerbase already?

The most common complaint I saw this weekend was 1. Materials are too hard to acquire(Q.Q its alpha, get over it) and 2. Summoner and FM OP.

Please go back and re-read your original post. You don't talk about anything that relates to any problem whatsoever. You literally just trash talked all the people who suggested change. The only thing you can say your original post has going for it, is "Invest time". The rest was literally a waste of time, bashing on others for their opinions, and possible solutions to make the North American version better. 

NCsoft has heard the cry for the "Sandbox" system, and it is indeed going to be implemented (possibly could see it this upcoming CBT). If the cries are loud enough for change, from what would be a "Majority vs Minority", why would they cater to the audience that has the least amount of people in favor of keeping something the same? It doesn't logically make sense. Take Wildstar for example, no matter how much the Majority cried out, Carbine went ahead and took the Minority priority over the Majority, and catered to those "Hardcore" players, and a year and a half later, they essentially dug their own grave. 

Further more, your assumption of what I want is completely ignorant, as you have no clue as to where my vote lies. Since you're incredibly curious about my opinion though, I'm in favor of it staying the way it is right now, as I do enjoy the grinds. However, if the majority speaks loud and clear, change is bound to happen at some point, and you, and everyone else are either going to have to suck it up, or just go back to playing Blade and Soul in one of the other foreign countries, and that's that.

No where did I say you're not allowed to make a post, and speak your mind, but your post literally did not need to be an entirely new thread, especially one that's turned into a bunch of "Said Claimed" adults, who are acting like children, and just going back and forth keeping what should be a "Necro" thread alive for no other reason than to fight with one another. 

Your post, and voice could have, and should have been heard in the other threads suggesting the changes. Anyways, I'm done in this thread, arguing to someone who see's no reason is like talking to a brick wall. Have a good night sir.

Henri   

woah i'm seeing some personal attacks here on this thread haha.... anyways banter aside, i mentioned in another thread that there need to be a balance between the casual players and the more competitive players, some games are casual while some games are solely competitive but from what i can see bns looks like it's capable of being a bit of both. and its' funny that it's mentioned that some rants were about items being too hard to acquire, where to me it felt actually pretty easy, but that may be because i was playing with a friend the whole time?

and haha the summoner and fm op rants. there's such a thing as damage dealing classes, tanking classes, ad balanced classes. so i don't see a problem with summoner and fm being op, they're glass cannons lol.

Haschel   

Please go back and re-read your original post. You don't talk about anything that relates to any problem whatsoever. You literally just trash talked all the people who suggested change. The only thing you can say your original post has going for it, is "Invest time". The rest was literally a waste of time, bashing on others for their opinions, and possible solutions to make the North American version better. 

NCsoft has heard the cry for the "Sandbox" system, and it is indeed going to be implemented (possibly could see it this upcoming CBT). If the cries are loud enough for change, from what would be a "Majority vs Minority", why would they cater to the audience that has the least amount of people in favor of keeping something the same? It doesn't logically make sense. Take Wildstar for example, no matter how much the Majority cried out, Carbine went ahead and took the Minority priority over the Majority, and catered to those "Hardcore" players, and a year and a half later, they essentially dug their own grave. 

Further more, your assumption of what I want is completely ignorant, as you have no clue as to where my vote lies. Since you're incredibly curious about my opinion though, I'm in favor of it staying the way it is right now, as I do enjoy the grinds. However, if the majority speaks loud and clear, change is bound to happen at some point, and you, and everyone else are either going to have to suck it up, or just go back to playing Blade and Soul in one of the other foreign countries, and that's that.

No where did I say you're not allowed to make a post, and speak your mind, but your post literally did not need to be an entirely new thread, especially one that's turned into a bunch of "Said Claimed" adults, who are acting like children, and just going back and forth keeping what should be a "Necro" thread alive for no other reason than to fight with one another. 

Your post, and voice could have, and should have been heard in the other threads suggesting the changes. Anyways, I'm done in this thread, arguing to someone who see's no reason is like talking to a brick wall. Have a good night sir.

The line about "so you're in favor of..." was rhetorical since and sarcastic. Take things with a grain of salt please.

No asking for things to be easier than they already are and wanting things to be given to you does NOT make a game better, EVER.

LOL WILDTSAR is the worst example you could have provided. That game died the week it launched due to the torrential mass of bugs and system flaws as they released an unfinished product. Take every current major mmo that has catered to the masses, WoW? LOST OVER HALF ITS SUBSCRIBERS in the last 2 years. TERA? Completely baby cupcaked the whole thing, especially the BAMS. They even made a level 58 scroll to insta gratify. Take ANY MMO that has catered to the majority casual playerbase, sure they sustain longer via more casuals, but the game itself loses purpose and in the end leaves the non casuals nowhere to go. 

So this is a necro thread because I am opposed to people crying and begging for things to be made easier? Logic is where?

Haschel   

woah i'm seeing some personal attacks here on this thread haha.... anyways banter aside, i mentioned in another thread that there need to be a balance between the casual players and the more competitive players, some games are casual while some games are solely competitive but from what i can see bns looks like it's capable of being a bit of both. and its' funny that it's mentioned that some rants were about items being too hard to acquire, where to me it felt actually pretty easy, but that may be because i was playing with a friend the whole time?

and haha the summoner and fm op rants. there's such a thing as damage dealing classes, tanking classes, ad balanced classes. so i don't see a problem with summoner and fm being op, they're glass cannons lol.

I personally wasn't ranting about FM and Summoner :P Just saying the MASSES complain about them most from a pvp perspective. A classes PVE ability matters not :P

Daithi   

while as myself as many others were wondering why the game feels like too easy this guys comes asking for an even easier game pfff 

Haschel   

Already seeing the relentless cries of "give us this, give us that, more of this, more of that". Stop asking to be spoon fed. Daily dash isnt going to give you everything you land on. Moonwater stones aren't going to be given out in quests. 

Our playerbase is already spoiled from how spoonfed they made characters in the Alpha. People are wanting to be instantly gratified like in other MMO's. If NCSOFT caves and makes it even easier a lot of people are already going to quit. 

How about having to invest time and actually WORK for your gear? 

Don't have the time or want to put in the effort or you just suck to hard? Go back to WoW and don't play. We don't want your kind in the game anyways.

Sorry for being to rude but holy hell I am tired of all the casual crying of demanding to be GIVEN so much stuff.

So my original post(as you told me to review)... Is merely me posting my opinion on wanting people to stfu and stop crying for stuff to be given to them. I am merely stating the different aspects of the game in which community members are crying for things to be given to them. 

Why should you be rewarded more for less effort? Where's the logic there? Oh you don't have the time? Here lets hand you what you need instead of making you actually play our game. Like..what?!

Haschel   

while as myself as many others were wondering why the game feels like too easy this guys comes asking for an even easier game pfff 

Right?! Like the FIRST ALPHA was nothing but people saying the game was too easy, that's cause it was mostly people who had been playing the game on other servers already and knew the game felt easier. Alpha 2 allowed everyone who has bought a founders pack play in it, clearly all the people who weren't prepared to actually have to make an effort.

Daithi   

Right?! Like the FIRST ALPHA was nothing but people saying the game was too easy, that's cause it was mostly people who had been playing the game on other servers already and knew the game felt easier. Alpha 2 allowed everyone who has bought a founders pack play in it, clearly all the people who weren't prepared to actually have to make an effort.

its normal for us people who already know the game rush faster and feel like its easier but still the staff said the early game its "easy" because its focused to let you get used to the controls and combat system later it becomes a bit harder but still this version for the alpha test doesnt even have the whole lvl 45 content, if there is people already complainning about the game being hard atm i dont wanna know what will happen when they meet Poh as 4 man party or the 7th/8th floors of the tower, or when they learn how deep and hard the crafting is  :lol:  :lol:

Tanimo   

THREAD WAR

please everyone srsly casual or not double or tripple the crafting requirements and time nuff said even if your casual u should be able to enjoy the game. in the beginning everything is HARD to obtain but in the long run a moonwater trans will be like 5copper in the market use ur brains COMMONERS. everyone wants something and it better be a pain in the butt to get it. thats the whole reason why we play is it not? to have a good time not be spoiled

like hell i want a legendary weapon from a survey or quest like WTF... if there was such a thing the requirement for that better be so insane it takes a year atleast.

Lyn is the Master Race.

(come at me Gon's!)

@Nahoko sorry but the game is made HARD if u make it easy they dont learn how to use a class if the mobs they fight die before it even attacks

Edited by Tanimo

Sign in to follow this