Sign in to follow this  
WookieeMario

Make Founder Packs upgradeable

I bought the first level of the founder pack, and now after the alpha I want to upgrade it to max Tier.

Who else wants this options to be able to upgrade the found pack?

Fenrui   

They said they were talking about how they could do that and that it might come in the future. If you need to change your pack now, contact customer support. This was stated on a couple live streams.

They said they were talking about how they could do that and that it might come in the future. If you need to change your pack now, contact customer support. This was stated on a couple live streams.

You mean support can upgrade the pack? Or will they do an refund and then you buy the other founder pack?

Fenrui   

Most likely they will do one of two things. Like you said either a refund and a purchase of a new pack. Or the other thing might be that they might charge the difference in price, revoke your current pack and upgrade the next. Do not quote me on this, I'm not sure on how they do it. I, myself, bought a master's pack straight off the bat so I have no clue how they will do it, I only know what they said on the stream. Sorry that I can't provide more info. I mean hey, at the very least give them a call/email or however you contact them and you can always tell them no if you don't like what they'll do.

Cally   

Ye, I was also thinking about to upgrade my pack and didn't know if and how this is possible. waiting your reply^^

Wipeout   

I bought the first level of the founder pack, and now after the alpha I want to upgrade it to max Tier.

Who else wants this options to be able to upgrade the found pack?

i was the the same, i bought the cheapest 1, and after playing it i wanted to upgrade, i emailed the support team for a refund so i could upgrade, i got a email within 1-2 hours, they were happy to comply and ill get my refund within 2-3 business days then i can purchase a better founders pack.

Fenrui   

The packs will continue to be sold  until just before the head start period begins, so you have at least until mid December.

Sign in to follow this