Conor13seconds

In game Ping / MS / Latency display feature

Zofi   

Yes please, I'd love to be able to tell my ping without going to the windows task manager and guessing.

Cas   

Yes pls, I play another game which has ping display, helps some players find out why they're rubberbanding/ lagging etc.

Zaruto   

This would be a great feature to have in the game and wish it was there already because I do feel they all rely on ping and I also think the clock would be a great idea as well 

Phantom   

+1. Isn't hard to implement, and would be a small feature that is hugely appreciated by the entire community. :)

Zofi   

I'll pass on the dps meter.  Really would like to see my ping though.  Maybe put it in next to the clock or something.

Sachi   

I'd personally like to see a DPS meter too, but not as much as I want to see ping xD

AttacKat   

Ping/

Like FPS is an option to display in game, it should also be for ping.

Please think about request before demanding for it.

FPS is local client status, whereas ping is server status. FPS will not cause the server to be burden with extra useless request, ping, however, will. 

Why the devs do not implement this? Answer is simple. Does this feature do anything to help improve game play? NO. It actually slows down the server with extra load.

Devs' are very unlikely to jump on any features that makes their server slower.

/ping /ping /ping /ping

^ you know what it means anyways...

Yeah, sever overloaded with unnecessary ping requests.

jc

Edited by AttacKat

Please think about request before demanding for it.

FPS is local client status, whereas ping is server status. FPS will not cause the server to be burden with extra useless request, ping, however, will.

Why the devs do not implement this? Answer is simple. Does this feature do anything to help improve game play? NO. It actually slows down the server with extra load.

Devs' are very unlikely to jump on any features that makes their server slower.

Yeah, sever overloaded with unnecessary ping requests.

jc

Lol ping request doesn't overload a server... Srsly? Ping of death aka (ping -t) will on a server... Thus a simple /ping just uses your own computer resources to test your connection to the server, we just need a simple ingame checker so you dont need to run a third party software or cmd. From a certified network admin (not me)

Edit: ping is not a server status. Its your connection to the server

Edited by Insert Name Here

If we are enough people to ask for it, we might get it, I think the Korean dev team will soon enough see how much this game is going to be played in the west, our voice will mater I feel.

Kounat   

I support! Most games have this feature (if it can even be called a feature due to its simplicity..) and with how big of a role ping plays in this game... it needs to be added.

If KR doesn't have this feature, we won't get it. All NA will do is translate words. So don't count on it.

who knows, we might get it.

Kelebias   

Would be great to have an official answer about this. 
Anything that would clarify to us if this has been discussed already