NinjaDanny

Earning Money Easy?

So I've noticed running dailies, doing quests, and working the market don't make nearly as much as the RU, and Korean servers.

The in game item prices for potions are a little high too,getting money seems extremely challenging, would be nice if dailies gave out more cash (copper, silver, and gold) and extra income on top of what we're geting if we own a premium membership.

Seems like this would help the economy a bit. As it is almost non existant at the moment.

Anyone else notice this?

Makifaro   

I agree with the to high prices at the merchants... Its nearly a no go (or not possible)  till lvl 35+ to buy at a vendor. You can get arround 50 s till lvl 30 (when you run dungeons arround 1g when someone doesnt understand the bid system).

THE PRICES are find.  you just need to get to end game and start making money...

What about the newer players or mid game players? That is not fair to them. I'm already at max near end game and its still lower income compared to previous versions of the game. They are not "fine" try working on your evo, and accessories with hardly any cash. I can guarantee it will be a severe pain in the butt. 

Edited by NinjaDanny

Korea's prices are inflated and you can make a lot of money with low level items since people are tons of money to kill. You can sell the poison from scorpion for 10 silver....

Ryze   

Try Crafting and sell upg mats such as blah blah ring blah blah necklace easy 20ish silver out of 2mins run. I never used merchant shop for pots. 

Quest and loot pots are more than enough. I've played FM assassin, KungFu...... not to mention destroyer and summoner heals like crazy.

Raise the quest gold seems like helping the mid and newer player, however it will increase the late game gold capacity, which will cause higher priced stuff off auction. 

Try Crafting and sell upg mats such as blah blah ring blah blah necklace easy 20ish silver out of 2mins run. I never used merchant shop for pots.

Quest and loot pots are more than enough. I've played FM assassin, KungFu...... not to mention destroyer and summoner heals like crazy.

Raise the quest gold seems like helping the mid and newer player, however it will increase the late game gold capacity, which will cause higher priced stuff off auction.

True, that does make sense, but if economy gets a little inflation it's better then not enough economy. Working the market and dailies helped keep the newer players sticking around rather then getting frustrated.

TeKett   

IMO you get way much more money then on the asian servers sence, atleast back in the day, like some years ago when i played it, enemies/mobs/critters etc did not give money on death, you only got money from quests and selling items 

Edited by TeKett

Valek   

THE PRICES are find.  you just need to get to end game and start making money...

i disagree at lvl 38-40 u dont have the silver/gold to combine the weapons and if u cant combine your weapons wich is the main thing for dps/dmg u cant even touch your other gear...the gold reward is a bit to low even with your premium u dont fell it at all ... u dont even feal the gold from dailys on the region with silver reward ... they ask you 2g50s to combine 1 weapons + a tone of materials ( lets say u dont have time to farm them in dougeon and u wish to pay for them no gold ) the reward on gold is a bit to low same for the reward increas from premium membership, at lvl 40 on the new continet u cant bee undergeard and to get gear so u can make dailys + quest solo u need some materials and gold wich u dont get untill lvl 40 the quest rewards simply to low 

Ryze   

i disagree at lvl 38-40 u dont have the silver/gold to combine the weapons and if u cant combine your weapons wich is the main thing for dps/dmg u cant even touch your other gear...the gold reward is a bit to low even with your premium u dont fell it at all ... u dont even feal the gold from dailys on the region with silver reward ... they ask you 2g50s to combine 1 weapons + a tone of materials ( lets say u dont have time to farm them in dougeon and u wish to pay for them no gold ) the reward on gold is a bit to low same for the reward increas from premium membership, at lvl 40 on the new continet u cant bee undergeard and to get gear so u can make dailys + quest solo u need some materials and gold wich u dont get untill lvl 40 the quest rewards simply to low 

I think we are playing the same game... but I'm able to cap my char to 45 with almost full upg on weapon (missing 2 upgrade had the required weapon just need farm mats), fully upgraded jewelry set... and a belt... if you cant farm up, either go crafting, or buy out from F10 and sale to market. If you dont have time or money for neither, mmorpg is not for you. 

*PS: I got 2 kids and 2 dogs to take care... really it takes less than 20 hours ingame time to cap ... play smarter not harder

I'm not gonna tell you, that farming upg mats such as blah blah ring for lowbies like level 20 ish dungeons gonna help you earn 15-25silver / 5min, if you play assassin, short that time to 20% maybe about a minute since you can dodge and invis through all the mobs. 

Edited by Ryze

Valek   

i belive that u were abel only to upgrade your weapons because u play in alpha 1 weekend to and u lvl up there your 45 and in alpha 2 weekend u did all the dailys but dont tell me if u rush lvl up at lvl 40 u had 2.5 gold to upgrade your weapon + all the materials wich is 14 fangs wich cost about allmost 1g only them and yes let me tell you all of this in less then 20h of playing  wich for me all those 20h of playing was in 3 days spent not all at once go make you a lvl 43 caracter wich i have in 20h ...dont come and tell me in 20h u have time to farm the materials too + the gold u need  at that lvl  ... maybee u are rite at lvl 45 making all the dailys from that region bings gold but in 1 weekend ppl cant get to there and we are talking about low lvl cost like unsealing or repairing hammers from general store + all the materials and gold u need to combine items for upgrade  

i dont say u will not make gold at 45 cap if is true  what u say then in cbt ppl will have a lot more weekends to play to get lvl 45 to farm the materials and make the dailys for the gold but thats not the case now we are talking about aplh2 weekend in only 3 days not 3 months of playing were u will farm only dougens for gear/materials and dailys for gold rimember that

*PS: Some ppl work hard like 12h day including weekends 

I dont need free gold or the ncsoft team to offer me materials/itemes/gold nothing like this but u cant put 10.5silver on 1 unsealing talismant on a general stor for a lvl 20 25 zone thats what ppl say when the gold rate         is lower then the consumtion 

I dont think someone wish to ask gm`s for free gold pick me pick me pick me for free way gold  not at all 

Edited by Valek

Ryze   

i belive that u were abel only to upgrade your weapons because u play in alpha 1 weekend to and u lvl up there your 45 and in alpha 2 weekend u did all the dailys but dont tell me if u rush lvl up at lvl 40 u had 2.5 gold to upgrade your weapon + all the materials wich is 14 fangs wich cost about allmost 1g only them and yes let me tell you all of this in less then 20h of playing wich for me all those 20h of playing was in 3 days spent not all at once go make you a lvl 43 caracter wich i have in 20h ...dont come and tell me in 20h u have time to farm the materials too + the gold u need at that lvl ... maybee u are rite at lvl 45 making all the dailys from that region bings gold but in 1 weekend ppl cant get to there and we are talking about low lvl cost like unsealing or repairing hammers from general store + all the materials and gold u need to combine items for upgrade

i dont say u will not make gold at 45 cap if is true what u say then in cbt ppl will have a lot more weekends to play to get lvl 45 to farm the materials and make the dailys for the gold but thats not the case now we are talking about aplh2 weekend in only 3 days not 3 months of playing were u will farm only dougens for gear/materials and dailys for gold rimember that

*PS: Some ppl work hard like 12h day including weekends

I dont need free gold or the ncsoft team to offer me materials/itemes/gold nothing like this but u cant put 10.5silver on 1 unsealing talismant on a general stor for a lvl 20 25 zone thats what ppl say when the gold rate is lower then the consumtion

I dont think someone wish to ask gm`s for free gold pick me pick me pick me for free way gold not at all

I did all this in two days... Still have my invitation letter in the mail... Don't waste money on clothes or unwanted weapons only unsealing necessary one and spend ur nc coins if u have any for brilliant keys only. And buy Jew up mats off F10 maybe 800 pts nccoins. Those upg fee only couple coppers disenchant ur items and transform upg hews do not upg directly, ur only wasting money and time.

Ryze   

Also I did not bid on any soul shield went directly for leveling first and using the end game soul shield where exchange from npc with daily reward cards forgot the name. It cost 16 cards total for a decent set of soul shield with 23.6k hp on force master. Which u can get more cards than 16 on one day.

Ryze   

Sorry for spamming but I'm on my cellphone only... Couple things to think before you get in cbt. The main purpose of gaming, do not turn around or go back for another quest get every thing done in one run. Use hongmen brilliant keys, if you think your time(2-3hours) worth more than $5bucks just grand the weapon upgrade. Active to invite players doing same quest in your area, you may lose a little exp and shares blue drops with others, but it saves u time, trust me you have more exp than u needed to cap level 45. Before u hit cap, do not do dailies for low level and not even any that takes longer time or trip on map. Be efficient on what u doing , do not bid more than a silver on soul shield as you progressive it will only helps you for couple levels, will you spend three hours to farm soul shields or use that three hours to hit next 3,4 levels using new soul shield, if u have more concerns I will be glad to share.

Daithi   

Omg FFS stop making threads of "im upset because the game isn't easy nuff even if i hit lvl cap in a weekend"

Do you remember how meaningful was 1 gold back in the days for WoW, the 100% speed epic mount was 1k gold. I remember farming for a whole month to get it. 

BNS in not even in close beta yet, we're asking ourselves the wrong questions. I like struggleing to find gold. That's the birth of a new MMO, in my opinion

Edited by Kurtlol

Sobodad   

I played TA2 as my 1st beta and casually got my BM to L37 on a basic account (No Premium)

Did not have any issues with the amount of money I was earning and had all equipment and soul shields MAXED out for the levels.

People need to stop complaining about how things are not being handed to them on a silver platter and learn how to do it themselves.

You will get a lot more enjoyment from the game if you learn how to play it properly and stop expecting it for free.

On the last day of TA2 I decided to buy Premium for the whole 1NC coin it cost, just to see what the difference was ...

Then I found out the mobs drop cash with Premium Membership and I made more cash in the last 4hrs than I did over the entire weekend ..

Edited by Sobodad

Roxx   

i found potions a bid expensiv.

But since the Potion are desingned for EndGame Conten too, (30% of current Health if i am not wrong)  i understand the high prices.

But just imagine new players who die a lot and waste tons of potions.

1 potion cost 5 silver and u get not that much mony early lvl

it would be so much better if u get 5 potions for 5s or something like that.

But for this they need to change the current Potions.

PsyFu   

I spent a lot of my coins on xp potions and the rest on the keys and what not. I think the market is fine at the moment and I think grinding to upgrade your weapon is something that should take a bit of time. This means that you need to put some effort into getting more stats and the content won't be always so easy since your weapons aren't maxed. I always looted the mobs and had plenty of potions and food and I made it to level 44 and just started at the last Alpha. This is playing as a Kung Fu Master so not a huge aoe class.

One thing you guys need to know about games like this is that making things to easy means you get bored faster. Having a bit of a grind is normal and should be there just to make it require some  effort. If you want to speed things up you can buy the coin to level faster or not have to farm as much and in this way there are options for players that don't have as much time or like to pay. I will say regarding brilliant keys that there should be some quests that reward this in each zone or some way to get them. This will at least cover the purple weapons. For the blues I found it easy to find people willing to trade me for the version I needed. I guess we need to see how the beta goes though as I used my coins and not everyone will have them at launch. How hard would it be without them is something to consider. 

Lucid   

I literally spent all my money down to 30 silver just upgrading my gear from 1-45.  Marketplace wasn't even an option for me since I was so broke all game.  Didn't have a chance to run most of the high level dailies, though, so I'm not sure if that would have helped my problem significantly or not.

Makifaro   

I think its a 2 sided story here.

1 side is you have to meet up with other people to farm dungeons or monsters to get the ammount of money and so on and you have to sell things you get in the market to make money. (money flow)

The other side is that people wo got only 1-2 hours a day to play never geht the same experience like the one in a big guild. They will lose the intrest in the game. So it will be a loss of paying customers to bns. (every player is has a chance of 50% to buy something in the store) So maybe 5s for 1 pot should be 5 pots for 5 s. Someone other said this before in this thread.

Then you doing something wrong. By level 41 u already had some gold enough to upgrade the wep and most accs. It's quite easy to earn money and now you want even a easier way to get gold? No, this will kill the game. Besides wait until server launch as it will have more people and more demand for economy. I'm telling you, end game is where you start making money.

Valek   

Grind will bee in late game dont warry about that u will need a lot of materials and farm to get new upgrades weapons soul shields etc wich is the best part of the game after my opinion specially for the legendary weapon u will grinde like hell for some good period or time to get it