Anrothan

Bruh, Muh Loot!!!!

Anrothan   

So my rant is this... By pressing Alt or ESC, It will show my loot on the floor, but if there is something in the way I.I A Portal, I can not get it. So, Tell me devs... how can we fix this issue because it as happen to me at least twice today.

nf64r7.jpg

Zofi   

I had this issue happen to me.  Basically what I did was look straight down with the camera and stand on top of the loot and the tooltip will change to let you pick it up.

Fenrui   

Or... put the portal to your back. That's what I did. I put myself between the portal and the box, and looked down. Now, being able to press alt and right click to loot would be a nice feature for these types of cases, though. hint hint put that in please. :P

aSin   

Solution, shift+F2 change to classic mode and use your mouse to pick up...:)

now change back to BnS mode after you looted.

and yes, your welcome

Makifaro   

@DeviLyn nice information thanks :)

But i got the same problem at the same place. I think its not meant to the game that you have to switch the modes to get an item up. The same problem is at Targeting enemys in a bossfight (1 Boss 100 adds :) ) its nearly impossible to targed the main targed in that crowd. 

Fenrui   

It also isn't intended that you fight on the portal... try to fight in the center of the room where the boss spawns so that loot doesn't land there. :P And you can increase targeting sensitivity to max so you can single target. But in groups of enemies, just use your aoe's? I mean I love groups of enemies, they heal me! LBD in dungeons is pretty good. :)

Makifaro   

It also isn't intended that you fight on the portal... try to fight in the center of the room where the boss spawns so that loot doesn't land there. :P And you can increase targeting sensitivity to max so you can single target. But in groups of enemies, just use your aoe's? I mean I love groups of enemies, they heal me! LBD in dungeons is pretty good. :)

Im playing assasi. Single target dmg is no problem but multi target? even if i skill the multi target atks i will make 0 dmg to them. And your wrong when you fight the boss in the dungeon he runs at the gate where the protals spawns after a certain ammount of dmg. So you have to pull him back to the middle of the room ... thats annoying and i hate it to get dmg :)

Fenrui   

Im playing assasi. Single target dmg is no problem but multi target? even if i skill the multi target atks i will make 0 dmg to them. And your wrong when you fight the boss in the dungeon he runs at the gate where the protals spawns after a certain ammount of dmg. So you have to pull him back to the middle of the room ... thats annoying and i hate it to get dmg :)

I'm wrong yet I've never seen a boss run to where the gate spawns before..... okay...