Godlike

High Levels Spawn camping people

Godlike   

No matter what area or spawn after death, There needs to be a length of time where you cant be attacked. NA PLAYERS ARE ********* on taking advantage of spawn camping  to kill people. This is just going to make people leave there Faction stuff off and never come back to it.

Selbina   

While I get that it can be annoying, it is absolutely working as intended.  Simply respawn without your pvp gear on and you cannot be attacked.

Tristan   

sadly i have yet to put on my faction uniform because of this.  Its like that in all other games what will make this one any different....

I agree this is an issue players are taking advantage of spawn kills. It's one thing to pvp someone,  it's another to camp and keep killing them over. 

This happens when ur doing faction dailies too. Understandably it's gonna happen while in mid run while doing it,  but I think a level matching system for specific regions (ie. Lvl 45 pking lvl 10's should not beg allowed unless same level) would help greatly. And are only implemented in areas such as spawn points.  So this won't discourage pvp in the area just against lower level players getting taken out fast by higher lol players. The current idea of taking gear off with surrender is recommended as that's the best option if u don't want to get spawn killed. 

I think that will help with the spawn killing as that is the main issue. 

Aquel   

Unfortunately, open world PVP in NA is just for griefing players.  That is what it becomes in any game that is brought over.  Be thankful that you can just remove your faction uniform to prevent it.  Switch channels and try again as others have suggested.

Tahmoh   

I kinda expected this to happen, western players cant be trusted to not camp and find easy routes to get pvp kills they lack a sense of honor about these sorts of things as most of the campers will be the CoD types who only play mmorpgs to brag about how awesome there epeen is.

They will also take advantage of any faction costume you equip so it's not just the red or blue faction costumes you'll get problem with, may want to make a few tweaks before launch to make it so only red v blue factions are open to pvp unless they equip the rival faction costume for the costume worn by a player(so you gotta wear the han uniform to attack tyrian cultist wearing players etc).

I kinda expected this to happen, western players cant be trusted to not camp and find easy routes to get pvp kills they lack a sense of honor about these sorts of things as most of the campers will be the CoD types who only play mmorpgs to brag about how awesome there epeen is.

They will also take advantage of any faction costume you equip so it's not just the red or blue faction costumes you'll get problem with, may want to make a few tweaks before launch to make it so only red v blue factions are open to pvp unless they equip the rival faction costume for the costume worn by a player(so you gotta wear the han uniform to attack tyrian cultist wearing players etc).

I agree I've also noticed it's something to do with the NA players, other regions are much more polite and have a sense of "honnor" this is just plain stupid to get pk'ed over and over at SPAWN. We really cant complain if its anywhere else, but spawn? That's just cheap, and pathetic.

Unfortunately, open world PVP in NA is just for griefing players.  That is what it becomes in any game that is brought over.  Be thankful that you can just remove your faction uniform to prevent it.  Switch channels and try again as others have suggested.

some players follow us to different channels just to harass us, this is hard when doing dailies for ur faction where it isn't normally populated, AND when they are lvl 45+ and ur only 20 or lower. Tell me if that seems fair <_< I don't think it is. 

I find a lot of this true, and yet at the same time painfully false. I am a NA player, and no I don't take offense to your calling of NA players griefers or spawn campers. But unfortunately it's not just NA players that do so; nor is it all NA players. The big issue is faction quests where you have to have your faction uniform equipped. What is the problem here? They aren't just killing you in 1 or 2 channels, they are following you across channels to kill you again because they know you are questing there. Also, try to avoid stereotyping all NA players. There are many who would not take kindly to these kinds of comments.

P.S. I could tell you what kind of player I am but I think you can tell from my post without me needing to say it bluntly.

I find a lot of this true, and yet at the same time painfully false. I am a NA player, and no I don't take offense to your calling of NA players griefers or spawn campers. But unfortunately it's not just NA players that do so; nor is it all NA players. The big issue is faction quests where you have to have your faction uniform equipped. What is the problem here? They aren't just killing you in 1 or 2 channels, they are following you across channels to kill you again because they know you are questing there. Also, try to avoid stereotyping all NA players. There are many who would not take kindly to these kinds of comments.

P.S. I could tell you what kind of player I am but I think you can tell from my post without me needing to say it bluntly.

I also am a NA player, but having played in Korean, Russian, and Chinese servers I've noticed much more spawn camping in NA servers then in other servers. It's safe to conclude that most NA players are the ones that are spawn pk campers. Granted it was happening in other servers as well, but it's much more common in NA. Who knows why,but point of the matter is it needs to stop.

Necuja   

Funny thing is just because its happening more in NA version its not all NA players participating so can't really judge they are from there

Funny thing is just because its happening more in NA version its not all NA players participating so can't really judge they are from there

Not saying it's all NA players either, however the majority of players on the server are from NA.

Edited by NinjaDanny

Necuja   

And its people being over excited and which faction is doing it? If the faction system was fixed the way it should be to allow balance you could have more faction mates to help out since looks like everyone wants crimson and even thoigh its full they can get in.. I can see after a while of it being out anf more people being high level these trolls will run and hide from their games

I think the problem lies with people replying angrily to the Pk'ers which causes them to kill you even more haha. When someone attacks me carelessly I just look at their level and generally walk away but if you try to fight me and I kill you and you reply with noob then I will camp you until you log out since I wasn't the one who attacked you first.

I think the problem lies with people replying angrily to the Pk'ers which causes them to kill you even more haha. When someone attacks me carelessly I just look at their level and generally walk away but if you try to fight me and I kill you and you reply with noob then I will camp you until you log out since I wasn't the one who attacked you first.

Still being spiteful doesn't help, it's only going to add more fuel to the fire.

Also I'm referring to people that deliberately camp and constantly pk you. Those players are the real problem. The current pvp system is great, no complaints, but there should be something like a cool down timer after rescan to prevent spawn killing, I've hat seen ppl get killed during their loading screen, this happened to me as well. If I take off my gear I lose all my progress for my faction quest so it's not fair for them to ruin it for me or others when we didn't provoke the constant spamming.

Ryze   

That's way too nice... I will make sure they wont escape from any channel... if that's the case 

That's way too nice... I will make sure they wont escape from any channel... if that's the case

Trash talking is one thing, we can mute them. But even low levels picking on high levels isn't that big a deal since we can just kill em when they TRY to kill us lol. But it's another thing when you keep HARASSING them. No one should be harassed. If a low level is bugging you switch channel, or kill em in you own channel, if they have enough let em be. If you keep going after them your only adding to the problem.

Aquel   

Seems a lot on the thread are taking comments personally.  It is all generalized.  Regardless of your personal code of honor to "play fair"   Even if the location of the players on NA servers is not in NA, it is fairly obvious that NA servers has a much larger population of grief PVP.  That is how it will always be.  The majority mindset is just simply different.  Unfortunately, i've seen potentially games with a great population fail in the west because of open world PVP grievers.  Sadly.. it may end up making BnS a good game in NA when it could have been a great game.

Kouchien   

Sorry for hijack this tread but its about pk as well that i notice. Seems if a person of the other faction is talking to a npc and they are in a story channel it seems you are able to attack that person or at least start to attack him right the second he/she is done with the conversation. Which leads to a easy and fast kill. As well if you attack someone that comes out of a loading screen area/portal (or whatever i shall call it). Maybe give them a 5 sec immunity?

Ryze   

Trash talking is one thing, we can mute them. But even low levels picking on high levels isn't that big a deal since we can just kill em when they TRY to kill us lol. But it's another thing when you keep HARASSING them. No one should be harassed. If a low level is bugging you switch channel, or kill em in you own channel, if they have enough let em be. If you keep going after them your only adding to the problem.

to me.... it doesnt really matter... i've ganked others and got ganked all the time... Faction quest are optionals, yes it has good rewards but that's why its harder, You had the option to not put on those faction clothes, but once you put them on its only duel or die. besides... it only takes less than 2 days to gets to level cap... just farm up first, you wont lose a penny to miss a day or two. You can't complain camping in pvps, thats where the fun is. 

Seems a lot on the thread are taking comments personally. It is all generalized. Regardless of your personal code of honor to "play fair" Even if the location of the players on NA servers is not in NA, it is fairly obvious that NA servers has a much larger population of grief PVP. That is how it will always be. The majority mindset is just simply different. Unfortunately, i've seen potentially games with a great population fail in the west because of open world PVP grievers. Sadly.. it may end up making BnS a good game in NA when it could have been a great game.

Noone even noticed the suggestions I made in my earlier posts to remedy this issue. Moral codes aside, spawn kill timer would help the most I think.

Sweet   

I understand how this can be annoying.

I'm glad that we are not forced to pvp and we are free to equip/unequip pvp gear...

Although, I think it would be nice to have a buff that last about 30sec, that prevents from killing/being killed after re-spawning.

That way, the player that was killed has at least some little time to prepare for battle... or remove the pvp gear if he wants to give up...

I was spawn camped for a good 5-10 mins before I gave up and did a safe respawn, I ran behind some tent put my dobak back on and then rekt them.. guess what happen afterwards? the guys that spawn camped me I spawn camped them until they removed there dobak...

Gee Gee I know but then I left the guild I was in b/c I guess getting revenge was making the guild look bad...