Mashiro

NEED SHARED BANK!

Mashiro   

probably has already been posted, but the biggest issue I have come across so far is the need for a shared bank space between toons, especially considering we only get 1 copy of the Founder's Pack outfits and we need to mail them between characters to use them. If it's a question of money sink to unlock bank tabs on multiple characters, just increase the price. I can't remember the last time I played an MMO that didn't have a shared bank.

Ravale   

Hell no bags/bank get full fast enough on a single character lol you want shared bank just so you don't have to mail a costume to an alt? -.-

Shy0   

Hell no bags/bank get full fast enough on a single character lol you want shared bank just so you don't have to mail a costume to an alt? -.-

it's a quality-of-life thing. fewer clicks, less hassle to transfer stuff and also a bit of storage space. what's not to like?

practically all the major western MMOs have an account bank of some description. gw2 probably has the best implementation of account storage for everything including skins, materials and practically all gear. the problem is account storage is not really a thing in asian MMOs, so unless ncwest harrass the devs, we're probably not getting it.

edit: punctuation.

Edited by Shy0

unkoneo   

+1 though I wouldn't want it to replace anything major. It would be nice if it was maybe 5-10 slots just for the ease of transferring items to alts.

Not vital since it doesn't cost too much to send things anyway but if you're sending say, material in bulk, it'd be nice to have an alternate route to mailing and paying fees. Maybe just make it so that it doesn't cost any fees to send to your own account haha.

Fenrui   

Then how about this? Add a new subscriper feature only along with a paid (25 bucks or whatever) where a new tab is unlocked (with more expensive expansions) where that tab is then shared and only tradable items can be stored in there (with the addition of founders pack costumes).

matted86   

I fully agree.  noticed theres a secondary storage..   y cant have chars have personal storage and then a shared storage for all toons?

Tahmoh   

Personally i'd prefer if every mmo going forward copied the way gw2 did storage as it works so darn well that it seems silly having to do things the old fashioned way again, then again i also want mmo's to use the same harvestign node system as gw2 as well but few seem able to figure that ones out either.

coldimor   

Yes please add a shared storage tab to the bank.. Maybe add in 2-3 tabs that I can put into my shared account and have regular bank accounts between characters :)

Kira   

It depends how they implement it, often it is just a single small tab that is shared, just to make it easier to transfer items between characters, so it wont impede on your general storage space.  Not just costumes but resources, items, etc.

Edited by Kira

Sweet   

probably has already been posted, but the biggest issue I have come across so far is the need for a shared bank space between toons, especially considering we only get 1 copy of the Founder's Pack outfits and we need to mail them between characters to use them. If it's a question of money sink to unlock bank tabs on multiple characters, just increase the price. I can't remember the last time I played an MMO that didn't have a shared bank.

Hello,

During that time when the search option wasn't there yet I created this post:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/139453-shared-bank-between-characters/?hl=shareable+bank#entry1417485

Apparently after this one. But it reached 2 pages, so there are other ppl out there who also care about a shared bank.

Well, I'll add to this post, I really want a shared bank.

Familiar   

They could just add another tab to the bank that is shared by all characters on an account. They could initially start with 1 row and sell the other rows for dragon pouches. Maybe 1 space at a time like they do with the last row of the main bank tab. I think it would make them quite a bit of money. People really want this feature.

Smudger   

More space would be nice in bank, as I found soul shards take up a lot of space in inv.

Would be nice if we had a separate space to store them at the same time linking them to show what you have, and don't have.