Sign in to follow this  
Naviir

First day issues

Naviir   

First I created a destroyer--no major issues with the toon, but noticed the issues with many of the NPCs having no voice tracks, NPC dialog blithely switching between names referring to another NPC, etc.  Nothing broke though.

Then I created a summoner.  Got to the point where Master Hong had me select my cat. After that, the cat and my toon were both rubberbanded to the spot we were standing when we bonded. This condition lasted through reloading the character and reloading the game. Deleted the toon.

Then I created a Blade Dancer. Got to the third training session.  The combo Hajoon was trying to teach my toon had "soaring falcon" as the first skill in the combo--and I could not figure out how to get soaring falcon to come up in the skill box instead of the body kick skill which is the first skill on that button.  There may be a technique that allows you to get soaring falcon to happen, but in 40 min of checking the non-existent help, the non-existent online documentation, the inappropriately named "knowledge base"--no hint of that techniques existence. SURPRISE. Accidentally found out it uses the range to select which one to show. Still rather pathetic on the user training.

Definitely not a fun day once I got off the destroyer. The Founder Pack purchase is starting to look like a REALLY bad idea.

Naviir, first off thanks for the report! But these are all known issues, but if you could, next time please seperate your bug reports into multiple threads, this makes it easier for us to mark and track specific issues.

Naviir   

Ah, ok--looked for those issues in your summary of known issues, did not see them, nor did I see any mention of them in the subject lines of the other posts. Sorry to have inconvenienced you--won't happen again. Used the search to see if...wait, there is no search. Oh, well.

Sign in to follow this