Sign in to follow this  
Anvh

Disable premium

Anvh   

I wanted to try the game without premium is there a way to disable it?

I wanted to gift a premium to a friend since he didn't had it so i activated my founders pack but it also granted me straight away premium membership :(

Glitch   

Since you bought a pack with premium attached, the only way to really go ahead into something without premium right now is a whole separate account.

Anvh   

Since you bought a pack with premium attached, the only way to really go ahead into something without premium right now is a whole separate account.

Yeah but I already use my alpha code for this account :/

So... hmmm we won't be able to test everything and since everyone is given out premium account since they are 1ncoin I wonder if they are getting any feedback from non premium.

I would have wanted to test progression mostly and money income.

Maybe They can give me a second key for a second account? :P

I didn't activate my founder pack, and as such had no premium, but still had 7200 NCoins to test with, so that I suppose would have been ideal for what you wanted.

Anvh   

I didn't activate my founder pack, and as such had no premium, but still had 7200 NCoins to test with, so that I suppose would have been ideal for what you wanted.

yes that was my plan but it didnt work out like that :(

Rouge   

So you don't get to choose when to activate your premium membership? That sucks. I wasn't planning on using my three months right from the start.

Sign in to follow this