Ren36

Guide: Errors, installing, game-crash, delay

Ren36   

Error  02024:

Try this:

1. Open your NC Launcher folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher) and right-click on the NCLauncher.ini file, select Cut, minimize the window, right-click on your Desktop and select Paste.
  2. Once the file is on the desktop right-click on it and select Edit.
  3. Next to SelfUpdate change the 1 to a 0, save and close the window.
  4. Right-click on the NCLauncher.ini file and select Cut again. Next, open the NC Launcher folder window, right-click into the empty space in the folder and select Paste.

Reddik   

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try that tonight when i get home and post results.

Is it fine to install into any directory or should i leave it in its natural path?

Ren36   

Any directory is fine. Usually the launcher will be installed on C: (only 47mb big). The Client (36gb+) is up to you.  You can find the way "how to change directory" at the top of my guide.

Edited by Ren36

Smurfs   

Okay the 3rd party download worked to fix the c++ redistributable 2005, the game runs really good after I got to download the game. 

rlagus1   

There is an insane amount of delay when I play kungfu master. My entire game is lagging and I don't know why. When I use the skills and auto attack for my kungfu master, there is about a 3 second delay before my attack or skill activated and when I go to kill a monster, everything is already dead before I get to attack it and I cannot proceed quests.

Yamato   

i purchased the founder pack, doesnt even get an e-mail with the client download link...

managed to find it on support page

downloaded and instaled BnS CBT client and thats it...

after i insert my login and password it doesnt download anything

now im downloading manually the game from the external link

Well my damn game keeps crashing over and over again... I keep getting a crash report during the NCsoft loading screen. The game worked before when I restarted my comp, but now it doesnt launch at all... It says:

An error has occurred in your Blade and Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade and Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDl list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors.

Another thing is, my FPS is at 15 on a 5 and 20 on a 4 (graphics settings) constantly and the game laggs. When I played on the Chinese server a year ago and on the Russian server this summer, my FPS was at stable 40-50 on full graphics... Did they change the graphics or is it just because of Alpha? My GPU is Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB Kepler, so the game shouldn't be a problem for my GPU at all.

Really frustrated right now because this has been going on since alpha... Kind of want to play the game but support system here is useless.

NoMercy   

Hey so I am having a lot of trouble, first I am not getting any error messages but when I download it from this website, (the main one) Link \/

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/206138873-Where-Can-I-Download-the-Client-for-the-Closed-Beta-Test-

I go through all the normal steps and everything seems to be working fine, then it closes after I click finish...I wait...Wait some more...NOTHING HAPPENS!

I have tried restarting my computer, I have tried deleting everything and reinstalling it, It worked perfectly for my friend who is sitting right beside me. NOTHING IS WORKING! HELP ME PLEASE SENPAI! 

Edited by NoMercy

NoMercy   

i purchased the founder pack, doesnt even get an e-mail with the client download link...

SAME EXACT PROBLEM! I already tried the stuff here, and the support system is usless PLEASE HELP US 

Reddik   

Hey, so i tried running the new installer that you mentioned, no luck same problem.

Tried running the two install packs you just linked, no luck.

I can install the launcher, the issue im having is when the installer launcher and i have to log in to being patching.  I go to type my email or password and the launcher freezes and crashes.

I get a white bar across the entry field and i cant enter anything.

"NCLauncher Module has stopped working"  is what i get from the windows error.

i am currently downloading the client from the 3rd party source. hopefully that works. 

Edited by Reddik

Ren36   

Hey, so i tried running the new installer that you mentioned, no luck same problem.

Ok, i see. Then it might be related related to .Net Framework 3.++ //4

Use Event Viewer (at the top of my thread) and look if you see logs about net framework causing problems.

Reddik   

Ok, i see. Then it might be related related to .Net Framework 3.++ //4

Use Event Viewer (at the top of my thread) and look if you see logs about net framework causing problems.

Can't find anything about net framework causing issues.  the error codes im getting are the following.  

Exception code: 0xc000041d

Exception code: 0xc0000005

the only errors in my list are from the launcher failing. 

NoMercy   

Hey so I was about to download it but it said that I already have a newer version downloaded. Actually I have like 15 of them downloaded. from 2008 -2013's if i delete them all will it mess up my computer? HELP!

So I've been using event viewer, but I don't understand the messages.  It doesn't help when once cannot understand it.  The latest error messages I get are these:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

and this:

Product: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) -- Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64"'. Please refer to Help and Support for more information. HRESULT: 0x80073715. assembly interface: IAssemblyCacheItem, function: Commit, component: {844EFBA7-1C24-93B2-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}

and this:

Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine ConvertStringSidToSid(S-1-5-21-1489789448-863631016-3700423404-1002.bak).  hr = 0x80070539, The security ID structure is invalid.

These are some of the examples.  I tried googling it, but It doesn't make much sense to me.  I can't find any real solution to fix them.  I'm sure many of us have tried event viewer and have no clue what to look for and what to do with the results.

Edited by Thaitanium

Yamato   

ok, i finished the manual download of the game ... still doesnt work

for some reason after you type the login/pass the bns client doesnt link with the ncsoft client, therefore no update, no nothing

even tho i know this is closed beta, its kinda frustrating not having official support response while trying to play a game you paid for... this cant be good for business

Ren36   

Can't find anything about net framework causing issues.  the error codes im getting are the following.  

I hate these exception codes, because the soltuion is an "exception"

First try running the client while in safemode and disable firewall/antivir. I´ll see if I can find a solution

Reddik   

Alright, disabled my antivirus, (using AVG) if that helps.  Got past the Installer Issues Yay! currently downloading, will see what happens from here and update here as needed.

Ren36   

In general it´s always a third party program interfering with network. Also try to disable antivirus/firewall temporary and try safe mode.

Lastly if that didn´t help, go to General Steps Step 8.

Ren36   

ok, i finished the manual download of the game ... still doesnt work

for some reason after you type the login/pass the bns client doesnt link with the ncsoft client, therefore no update, no nothing

even tho i know this is closed beta, its kinda frustrating not having official support response while trying to play a game you paid for... this cant be good for business

Try the steps I told to NoMercy, too. Tell me if it helps, won´t be up for long.

Edited by Ren36

Reddik   

nice to hear :D

So the issue seems to be something with AVG, it continues to be an issue but if i disable my antivirus it runs with out issue.  Not sure if there is something with the Launcher that AVG doesn't like and is shutting it down.

Gersimi   

Hey there! 
I'm not sure if my question belong to this topic, but I hope it is. 
Starting from yesterday evening game is lagging hard. Freezes like every 10 seconds. To be sure that it's not my internet or computer issue, I've tried some other MMOs and everything worked fine. Then I decided to use some programs like WTFast, Battleping and others. No result at all. 
Maybe someone else got such a problem? I really want to play, but I can't due to this damn freezes. :c