Oracle

Show Off Your Characters! (Screenshots)

Jem   

That moment when you get a bunch of PM's, begging for your presets. At least it tells me I did a good job on my char, lmao. FeelsGoodMan.

That moment when you get a bunch of PM's, begging for your presets. At least it tells me I did a good job on my char, lmao. FeelsGoodMan.

And that is the beauty of so many character creation options, feeling more connected with your avatar O_O

Sylla   

Didnt see yours.

Naunet   

Made a couple random characters in creation earlier today. Was just toying with the more weird looking faces to see what I could do with them; it's like an entire minigame for me. xD

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo1_1280.png

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo7_1280.png

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo3_1280.png

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo5_1280.png

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo4_1280.png

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo6_1280.png

Jem   

And that is the beauty of so many character creation options, feeling more connected with your avatar O_O

I know, right? I still can't believe people still say BnS' character creation is pretty meh. People can make good looking chars.

Hanakoi   

Saved my screenshot as PNG and then added a tiny bit of smoothing and blooming, yes.

Thank you, and for whatever it's worth, I prefer the darker eyes !

Ow ok! Thanks! And thanks for the suggestion! I went with a more natural look(?) and darker tones.

Made a couple random characters in creation earlier today. Was just toying with the more weird looking faces to see what I could do with them; it's like an entire minigame for me. xD

tumblr_nzbxb27h151rrdk3eo3_1280.png

That Jin tho. She looks great! I really like that close-up portrait.

I was going for something to reflect that of the momiji/autumn colors in the background but resulted in dark cosmetics in contrast to the pale-ish biologique. Changed my mind for something more simple and not so flamboyant :P

I agree! It's my first CBT and I spent some time to learn the character creation for Jan 15. Personalizing your avatar is like an art!

IGS1fYe.png

They are the three characters I've made so far (do they look common-ish according to their race?). It was pretty difficult to learn all of the features of each race and tweaking with the sliders to get the results I wanted. Since Jin has mostly Asian features, Yun has a bit of Western features, and Gon has some dollish features. I think Jin has the most difficult eyes to tweak with, Yun has the most difficult nose, and Gon has the most difficult lips (x_x). I was going for a somewhat natural Asian appearance with dark hair and red lips as contrast. I suppose that's all that I'll be doing for now as this CBT is practically over and not sure if I could get into the next one. 

Edited by Hanakoi

ItsJess   

My Jin BM - I have spent soo many hours tweaking with her character and "I think" I'm finally happy with her. This is me: "*makes a new character in blade & soul * wow I love this look, this will be my main’s look! *makes a new character* wow I love this look, this will be my main’s look! *makes a new character* wow I love this look, this will be my main’s look! *makes a new character* wow-"

sc9m5f.png

v4ms7o.png

2jacd5l.png

3347tk7.png

and my summoner 

rvkmev.png

20ozo7.png

Edited by ItsJess

Shinju   

OJEsQaZ.jpg

Character Creation is so much fun ;-;

I love the diversity of looks i've seen in here and ingame. Shows that everything is possible!  :)

Screenshot_151212_001.jpg

Screenshot_151212_005.jpg

Screenshot_151212_007.jpg

Dumblings are nutritious!

Screenshot_151031_001.jpg

Screenshot_151205_002.jpg

And! For the hell of it my scrapped Lyn!

Screenshot_151205_003.jpg

Screenshot_151205_007.jpg

Doesnt she just make you want to hug her ;-;

Edited by Ardnaxela

Farwi   

Hi, it is me again.
Saw some kawaii Lyns here, so I tried one myself before servers will go down. It was quite easier to come up with decent ones rather than with Jin race. I quite like them, it is shame i dont like current classes available..maybe I will think about Blade Dancer, or Warlock seems ineteresting for the future.

2OO6xIJ.jpg

Weeaboon   

Okay, servers down again and i want more memory about my sweet character ^_^:

5377688.jpg

Edited by Weeaboon

Hazgaz   

I just love this outfit.

2cy5lwp.jpg    

Budda and Me

kda1ed.jpg

1sl9uc.jpg

Edited by Hazgaz