Sign in to follow this  
wolyeon265

Can we get a dislike option in the forum

Kounat   

:P can i support the cause and add that signature to mine?!

Lmao I don't see why not, this forum is the first forum I've ever been in where I've seen people crying about colored text... it's hilarious.

Kitzu   

Lmao I don't see why not, this forum is the first forum I've ever been in where I've seen people crying about colored text... it's hilarious.

:P i have joined the movement!!!! 

XD im sorry, but I hope all of us with colored text takes this !!!!

Familiar   

I don't know why there is so much hate on people of color. It's just a color guys. Don't judge them on the color of their text, but on the content of their posts.

Just going to say again, that no, we don't need a down vote option. Down vote is just for trolling or for people to lazy to give a reasoned argument against something. If you reply to a post and take it apart with well reasoned thoughts and practical alternatives, then it will accomplish much more than clicking a down vote button.

Completely unnecessary.

Meliodas   

I don't know why there is so much hate on people of color. It's just a color guys. Don't judge them on the color of their text, but on the content of their posts.

Some colors are just too bright, like that green for example. I don't read those coz it hurts my eyes.

Now if they use softer colors, that would be pleasant.

let peacocks be peacocks

Familiar   

Yeah, that green is bright as *cricket* (sorry Kounat) on the dark background, but on my phone the background is white and it looks fine. Just need to wear your sunglasses while you're reading OR get some Gunnars!

Lister   

Downvotes can be abused just as much as upvotes.

After all, a group of friends could just constantly upvote eachother without end.

But its not like anyone would do something like that, right?

People will try to abuse anything these days really.

Kounat   

Yeah, that green is bright as *cupcake*(sorry Kounat) on the dark background, but on my phone the background is white and it looks fine. Just need to wear your sunglasses while you're reading OR get some Gunnars!

It's white on your phone!? Holy shit I feel your pain then! Lmao

The color I primarily use on forums is hot pink with a black highlight but I changed it here since the background is already black/gray

For those complaining about the lime on the white screens, yeah that sucks, but for those of you on the basic black/gray forum, there should be no complaints

Familiar   

#UsingIsAbusing

You sound like those people trying to make sure marijuana stays illegal. Be lucky there's no down vote!

@Kounat

Well on my phone it's fine because the white background is brighter than the words. On the darker ones the words are so much brighter, that at times it actually makes it a little bit hard to read.

Edited by Hubris

Lister   

Would be nice to downvote everyone who uses a special snowflake text color.

Don't be rude

Edited by Lister

Jem   

I don't mind the colored text, as long as it's not a color that blends in with the background that makes it impossible as hell to read then... I'm good. lmao

I don't believe this is as easy as you're thinking. Other versions of this particular forum software did have a reputation system, which would allow what you're wanting, but I don't know if that's even still supported, nor do I know how hard it is to switch the current system out with it. In my opinion the like button isn't even needed, but oh well.

Cas   

The colored text is hard to read on my phone because of the white background Q_Q but then when I switched to my laptop, the forums is on black background, so it's much better. Colored texts look good on black backgrounds :D

Familiar   

The colored text is hard to read on my phone because of the white background Q_Q but then when I switched to my laptop, the forums is on black background, so it's much better. Colored texts look good on black backgrounds :D

Yeah, that's weird because that's what a lot of people seem to say, but it's the exact opposite for me. Easier on my eyes on the white background, gets kind of blurry a bit on the dark one. Might need to get my eyes checked.

Science   

It's white on your phone!? Holy shit I feel your pain then! Lmao

The color I primarily use on forums is hot pink with a black highlight but I changed it here since the background is already black/gray

For those complaining about the lime on the white screens, yeah that sucks, but for those of you on the basic black/gray forum, there should be no complaints

Um, the editing field is always white. Far be it from me to question the reasons why you want your text to be as unreadable as possible. For the sake of my eyes, I'm going to put you on ignore now. 

Kounat   

Um, the editing field is always white. Far be it from me to question the reasons why you want your text to be as unreadable as possible. For the sake of my eyes, I'm going to put you on ignore now. 

Uhh.... Ok.

Boudicca   

LMAO I love that gif ! perfect expression for so many situations

Edited by Boudicca

A good discussion board thrives on having a variety of posters of all backgrounds clashing against one another. Anyone who REALLY deserves to be downvoted can simply be reported instead (an underused function, I may add). I suggest you use it.

Pretty much this. I have personally reported several for personal attacks or udder rudeness.

Think of it this way, why try to downvote posters when you can get them suspended or banned and help the community as a whole make your time on the forums more enjoyable/relevant to the probelms at hand.

Kounat   

Pretty much this. I have personally reported several for personal attacks or udder rudeness.

Think of it this way, why try to downvote posters when you can get them suspended or banned and help the community as a whole make your time on the forums more enjoyable/relevant to the probelms at hand.

Udder.

Yeah I agree, I've reported quite a few things already and they've all been responded to/dealt with, the CMs/Mods already seem to be pretty on-point with things here. Downvotes are unneeded, things are fine as-is, why add more features in when the things we already have aren't even fully taken advantage of as of the moment.

Boudicca   

Udder rudeness is unacceptable.  It's dairy wrong to start a beef in the forums. We should moontain a respectful attitude to all posters.

Kounat   

Udder rudeness is unacceptable.  It's dairy wrong to start a beef in the forums. We should moontain a respectful attitude to all posters.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Omg I love you..

Tankin   

Just going to say again, that no, we don't need a down vote option. Down vote is just for trolling or for people to lazy to give a reasoned argument against something. If you reply to a post and take it apart with well reasoned thoughts and practical alternatives, then it will accomplish much more than clicking a down vote button.

Completely unnecessary.

Whether I judge them on the content of their posts or the color they make them in the conclusion for both is equally bad.

Boudicca   

I'm totally willing to loan out some of my sense of humor to other posters. I have plenty to go around ! Don't be so dour peeps.

Sign in to follow this