Sign in to follow this  
Kohi

Cannot change launcher install location

Kohi   

I installed the launcher on the wrong drive when I first installed the launcher. I uninstalled it, but when I try to reinstall it, it will no longer let me change to install location. I tried simply moving the file from one drive to the other, but B&S claims that it is not installed on my computer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dark1337   

I am having the same issue. I am on windows 8 64bit. I have tried what you are saying and currently instaling to another computer to transfer files. i dont know if it will work. as it seems to be hit and miss from the tw forums. if i find out any thing will let you know.

bug   

If you're feeling brave, go through regedit and get rid of whatever "BnS CBT" stuff you can find after you uninstall the game. Make sure it's related to the game before you delete it. Do this at your own risk and make sure you know what you're doing or are not afraid of you computer.

Edited by bug

Dark1337   

Here is what i had to do.

-Go to file location NCWest open

-NCLauncher

-Drag file NCLauncher (configuration settings)

-Right click icon, then open

-Change (InstallFilePath) from what ever hard drive letter it is to the new letter you want (C:/ to E:/ or D:/)

-Save file (i closed file and reopend to double check change)

-Then place file back into NCLauncher and overwright

-reopen in original file location to double check that change has been made

-and done. (Also if this does not work and you corrupt files some how, just delete folders and reinstale.)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Ok well this didnt work out as well as i thought. still might work for some but ended up not working for me. sorry guys.

Edited by Dark1337

Sign in to follow this