Parzival

Install drive

Parzival   

So, when you install it using the installshield wizard you get the option to change the drive/directory where you want the game to be installed. But when you log in and it goes to the game launcher, the setting will say it is going to be installed to your C: drive, and you can't change that. It does however, go to where you originally wanted it to go (in the installwizard) and it works. So I basically just wanted to notify you about this so that it could be changed, cause I just spent 20 minutes helping a guy who didn't understand why he couldn't make it install to his A: drive.

Ren36   

So, when you install it using the installshield wizard you get the option to change the drive/directory where you want the game to be installed. But when you log in and it goes to the game launcher, the setting will say it is going to be installed to your C: drive, and you can't change that. It does however, go to where you originally wanted it to go (in the installwizard) and it works. So I basically just wanted to notify you about this so that it could be changed, cause I just spent 20 minutes helping a guy who didn't understand why he couldn't make it install to his A: drive.

I had the same issue. I wanted to install it on my HDD and was wondering when I found the folder on the C-drive

Edited by Ren36

Ren36   

yea I don't have the space for it on my main hard drive... sooooooooooooooooooo can't download now... sadface.

You can change the directory of the GameFile "BnS CBT" (37GB), whenyou install it.

Only the launcher "NCLauncher" will be installed on C:/SSD(47MB).

As for my comment, I was just wondering when I found the "NCLauncher" on my SSD.

So download and install it before the Alpha starts, unless your HDD is packed, too.