Sign in to follow this  
Jipps

Countdown Timer for Blade & Soul Alpha Test #2

Nabiryi   

*boards the hype train*

Gonna be leveling my destroyer or summoner, I don't know which one i want to play more  :unsure: Played FM to 20 in last alpha but I'm not really "feeling" that class!

dskilly   

Got two characters already, one Blade Dancer and an Assassin, was not up to it with the BD but I liked the assassin a lot. Although I won't be playing that character in the next Alpha since I want to test out other classes/races too.

Probably, basically decided XD, am gonna make a Gon Martial Artist and a Force Master but race TBD still :P as for Blade Master... it's in the back of my mind but most probably won't be touching for the time being.

Invalid   

Since I'm 45 I'll probably spend the alpha test crafting and exploring all the content in the game, like doing daily quests, faction quests, dungeons, obtaining costumes, and others. I was think about making a Force Master this test but I decided just to wait until closed beta.

Soul   

I'll be focusing on getting every class to lvl 20 to give them a test drive, then I'll decide from my experience playing them and then decide which class I will main when the game launches.

Atm it's looking like KFM. :)

Also does anyone know if the EU servers will be up this friday or will they go up with the beta?

Sign in to follow this