Sign in to follow this  
BrowncoatBlue

Rubberbanding on hills/mounds/edges

There were a great many spots that my character had very significant rubber-banding on hills/mounds/edges. Relogging did not resolve this. Double tapping S did work to resolve this in most cases.

Invalid   

Yeah, I had the same problems when I played the Chinese version as well. You can get out of it by dashing out of it like you said, or I usually just jump out of it. Hopefully something like this could get fixed because it's honestly really annoying while you're sprinting and you just get stuck on a spot.

Ranoth   

I had the same exact thing happen to me when I tried to sprint up a hill. Usually happened around the first wheel of fate area.

Nall   

I notice it a lot too when trying to sprint through a doorway with a slight step (mostly just getting stuck on it but occasionally rubberbanding). This is most noticeable on the second floor of the inn, probably because you have to go in there so much during those quests. Sadly, these lips don't seem to count as obstacles so you can't just do the little flip over them by hitting jump. you end up doing a full jump above the door instead.

bug   

Weird videogame logic. Half of it thinks you're good to go, and shows you visually progressing forward, while in the background gears are grinding and saying "nononono they can't move through that!" and send you rubberbanding back.

Looks to be a deep coding issue.

Sign in to follow this