TeaTime

Please change the icon(that stupid and ugly star) for Premium Membership.

TeaTime   

Cannot believe that kind of art-style in bns. I'm not saying the icon is bad but tbh is not suit for bns. The only thing this icon did is bring me back to the real. Btw the icon is way to big. Welcome to blade and star:)

BNS is all about wuxia, a eastern culture. So plz redesign the icon or at least let us choose show it on screen or not.

Edited by TeaTime

Jem   

Your text is a bit hard to read with the dark background. Unless the forum has a diff skin... But, yeah. Anyways, the icon doesn't bother me, wish it was something else.. Like a star or something.

Even though I wouldn't word it quite like the OP, I do agree with the point.

That star was proving surprisingly annoying, so a change to it would be appreciated.

Venion   

I don't mind the star, but the size could use some changing.

Do we have a way to shrink it in the UI-adjustments?

dskilly   

I didn't particular dislike it, but it would be awesome if there was a way to hide it, toggle it to show that you are a subscriber or not. Don't really like the idea of standing out much, at least for me, I would appreciate the change. If not, still love the game and I am grateful for the work the team is doing :)

EDIT: Saw a post that you can turn off the star XD? If yes then disregard my previous statement... don't really dislike the star otherwise :)

Edited by dskilly

EChondo   

I don't mind a size change, but as of right now it is too big. I'm glad we can turn it off for our own characters, but seeing everyone else with this huge star/compass floating above them is kinda annoying.

Mewna   

I think size needs to be changed, maybe color too? one color is kinda ehhh...Also~ not have it connecting to character names would be nice but more or less have it like a buff status but near the corner of the UI or let the people be able to place it where they like in their screens when customizing UI. >.< or if it has to be next to our names then perhaps~ :)   make three Premium icon pics an set it up on B&S page with a deadline that lets the players chose what they want it to be when launch comes, that be fun!

Edited by Mewna

Zofi   

Do we have to have a symbol that labels people as VIP status?  I'd kinda rather that be a transparent thing.  I definitely support turning it off in the display options.

JubJub   

It should be much smaller. In a rather crowded area, it's quite annoying seeing these giant stars everywhere.

I don't mind the star icon but I think the Hongmoon icon (symbol on back of starting outfit) would be more appropriate.

Shin   

While a trivial matter and I have display own name disabled I still see it on other players.

The current one look out of place, what's wrong with the old VIP icons anyways (Green, Blue, Red and Yelllow/Gold in the end)?

Invalid   

This is the Chinese membership icon. 

lYbCFM9.png

Look at how unique and pretty it is. It's not too big and not too small. After looking at this, look at our icon. Ours looks like the Christmas star I put on my Christmas tree... and not to mention it's like three times as big as the Chinese one.

Edited by Invalid

CPZ   

yeah I really hate how big it is, please make it smaller or take it away, I think GW2 had it right with the 100% world unlock star, it was very small and looked great.

Edited by CPZ

Kounat   

I like our star actually, I've never been too fond of other versions'

Especially the Chinese one, looks like something a teacher would put on a 5 year old's successful coloring homework.

Relax anyway, it may just be 'ugly' or annoying to you guys because everyone seems to have one right now, but 3 months after launch there wont be nearly as many, I assure you.

Draczeq   

Yes please make it smaller (more cute) or give us ability to hide it.

Good example of small and nice star icon is for example in GW2 which you get for completing 100% maps.

Neifen   

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the star supposed to change depending on your VIP level?  ie. a full open 5 pointed star for highest vip level?

On other servers you can buy a small dragon Icon to appear next to your name.

I would love it if they used that as VIP as it is a neutral color, looks nice, and isn't as IN YOUR FACE.

Shidori   

My issue with the current icon is that I kept thinking the player was an NPC with a quest turn in. Prefer the colored stars. 

Iesdise   

What about some classical war badges? Why should it be a star?

It's an example image found in google images!

Frysteland_event_war_ranks_graphics.png

Edited by Iesdise