TeaTime

Please change the icon(that stupid and ugly star) for Premium Membership.

bug   

.... I'm sure you can turn it off.... calm your horses down...

You can't.

I say get rid of the star. What's the point? Want more flair? There's tons of costumes and titles. A big town with lots of people stars all over blocking the screen. I had to turn my name off because of that huge ugly star.

Kelebias   

.... I'm sure you can turn it off.... calm your horses down...

You cant turn it off. If you turn off your name to turn it off it only works for you not others. 

I am calm i try to make a dialog here and make my opinion heard to developers. Your post adds nothing but misinformations

Liinxy   

Thanks for the constructive feedback regarding the Premium Membership star icon! We have submitted your feedback with the development team and we will be discussing any possible solutions. We will be sure to keep you in the loop if we receive any new information. 

Phantom   

I agree that the current premium icon isn't the best choice...

In my opinion I think the best way forward would be to present say 5 options and send it to all the founders and whichever gets the most votes should be used...? Just an option.

For now though I don't feel very premium with that star there, I feel very Walmart. :P

Amiya   

I think those stars are supposed to "promote" premium and to let those who pay feel a bit respectable.

But there is another premium feature that does it better — windwalking special effects.

It looks cool and non-interruptive. And it is something other people might actually want.

Can developers think that way instead of deciding on icon size?

Snowaeth   

Can we please have an option to disable them and also make them much smaller.

As a premium member it annoys me more and serves no function other than annoying me.

Fenrui   

I didn't go through all of the comments here, but as Insert Name said you can hide player names as well as your own name (I hated seeing my own star take up a bunch of my screen). Something that could solve this issue AND give us a feature that everyone wants (two birds with one stone), customizable UI to the point where you can resize elements and name tags and such.

Although I will say that having the star over subscriber's heads could lead to some forms of elitism, which is a no no in my books. If it at all leads to people pulling the 'I'm a subscriber' card, then it has to go.

Anzriel   

I didn't go through all of the comments here, but as Insert Name said you can hide player names as well as your own name (I hated seeing my own star take up a bunch of my screen). Something that could solve this issue AND give us a feature that everyone wants (two birds with one stone), customizable UI to the point where you can resize elements and name tags and such.

Although I will say that having the star over subscriber's heads could lead to some forms of elitism, which is a no no in my books. If it at all leads to people pulling the 'I'm a subscriber' card, then it has to go.

This is honestly one of those things I worried about too, people treating non-subs differently than subs. I've seen it in other games and would rather it not spread here myself.

Beemon   

Maybe I'm odd, but I'm not a fan of that star...  I'm going to assume lots of people will have premiums, I wonder if there's a way to not display the star in our settings?

Kaxt   

I'm fine with the star personally.  But it's way too big imo.  scale it down a bit.

Redesign to something more "worked on" icon atm it looks to cheap, would be alot nice. But mainly for me is to make it smaler, perhaps something like the size of your character letters or little bigger.

Just a question... what is this premium membership star good for anyway? If there would be an option like 'Hide your premium membership star' I would use it, regardless on what the star looks like.

Kelebias   

I dont like it at all. 

Skip the pixels you can see on the edges etc and think in mass pvp situations.

You can be noticed easily in a crowd because of that star. Imagine you being an assasin and coming out of stealth. Its very easy for someone to spot you and focus on you because of it. 

Thats mainly my concern. 

I would really love an option to disable it

Thanks for the constructive feedback regarding the Premium Membership star icon! We have submitted your feedback with the development team and we will be discussing any possible solutions. We will be sure to keep you in the loop if we receive any new information. 

Thank you for this we really appreciate that our voice is being heard.

We are expecting to hear news about it soon!

Wish we had a poll option here on forums as well

Henri   

i don't mind it if it was just smaller. the other version from other hosts i'm not actually fond of. i like ours. just not the size of it. IT'S FREAKIN' MASSIVE LOL

Signed, the huge star is too intrusive.  Style is fine, but maybe it could become an icon by the name, or a less obtrusive clothing item?  Titles to distinguish subbers are fine, but I am unsure why we need the big graphic label.  Does it make us "special" or something?

Jayrune   

Yes please scale that damn star down, it takes up so much screen space and gets really annoying in populated towns right now.  that might not be as big a problem if a bunch of people don't buy premium, but it is still a big and annoying star that is 4 times as tall as your damn name.

Nicku   

I don't really have any comment on the design of it, but I agree it should be resized to something smaller. It looked way out of place next to the name. 

Yamyatos   

I dont really care. Whether they keep it or redesign it completely. I'd like an option to resize and more it tho. And turn it on and off would be cool too.

Not so sure if you are able to move the buff icon.. never played with the ui. How do you even open the ui-edit thing they showed in a stream? 

I dont really care. Whether they keep it or redesign it completely. I'd like an option to resize and more it tho. And turn it on and off would be cool too.

Not so sure if you are able to move the buff icon.. never played with the ui. How do you even open the ui-edit thing they showed in a stream? 

Shit+F1 if I remember right.