TeaTime

Please change the icon(that stupid and ugly star) for Premium Membership.

Gotta go, gotta go! That star's gotta go! It's too darn big and it is definitely out of place. Please, please, please give us an option to completely turn it off (if there isn't already). I do not want to see anyone's premium star! The run animations are enough for me. At the very least, change it to something that fits the world better and is smaller. It is distracting and totally takes you out of the game!

Shuvi   

Definitely too big.  Either an ability to change the size of it or to completely redesign it would be the best course of action.

Do we have to have a symbol that labels people as VIP status?  I'd kinda rather that be a transparent thing.  I definitely support turning it off in the display options.

I was going to ask this too ..

It seems it would be used to inform hackers and moucher's that you are a premium player (not sure why but most moucher's on tiered games seem to think paying players MUST have more in game money than they do)

it just seem too large and reminds me of the Austin Powers movie with the mole scene and I want to shout "Moley Moley Moley).

IT is distracting when you are playing and I am not sure if it has any REALLY purpose

Xenovia   

also  be nice to actully  be  able  to move  the star  icon from its location to another part of the screen

Shy0   

star too OP, nerf plox.

but seriously, the main problem for me was it was way too big and conspicuous, so much so that i turned off my name display the moment i bought the trial premium sub. please consider shrinking the symbol or finding a less in-your-face way of displaying premium sub status.

unkoneo   

I'd personally prefer if either the star was much, much smaller or the text VIP was besides your name. The current star is way too obnoxious.

Yuki   

Yeah the star shape and size has been bothering me the entire time. Please make it smaller and nicer.

Lyndis   

Yeah I would prefer a smaller icon. The star isn't terrible but if you can't change it an option to disable it would be fantastic.

Ravale   

Personally I'd rather just have a different colored name with no icon (or at least an option to hide icon for yourself and other players) I find it distracting and hate playing without showing player names.

TeaTime   

I changed the text color. It should be easier to read right now.

It's most kind and always welcome u guys can come here to pop more voices.

The icon won't be a big issue but everyone here wants a better bns experience. :)

Kira   

I don't mind the design itself but I do agree it is just way too big and distracting, something smaller and more obscure would be much nicer.

Xenovia   

true  somthing smaller be nice  but somthing that be good  right  now  it to be able to actully move the star  icon to a different location  like  corner or screen  or   some where  else

Hezrou   

I don't really find it "ugly" but I did think it was a bit on the huge size. Maybe scale it down a bit? That's about it.

I like it how it is. But ya. Smaller size would be less invading.

Agree with the rest. Its way too big and unnecessary clutter. I want to show my name on stream but not with a giant christmas star hanging next to my name. Make it possible to hide it, with an option to toggle it. Thanks...

I'll just copy pasta here from my post at the Dojo:

"I'll have to agree, I don't like it at all. If it was up to me, I'd get rid of having any icon altogether. It's no one's business whether people have premium or not.

But above all, its pointless information. I hate pointless."

And I'll add: It's just clutter. At least make it discrete.

Edited by Katsuragi

Xenovia   

if  you could just actually  move the star  icon  that solve alot of the   posts  that  way  you could move it  to spot   you wouldnt  care  about if was at said spot

Ira   

I like our star, it just looks a bit "low quality" to me. Like the edges aren't really sharp, you can clearly see the pixels.
Would be nice having that optimized.

Kitah   

I actually like the current star... the size.. is another matter entirely though. 

Kelebias   

I dont like it at all. 
Skip the its not pixels you can see on the edges etc and think in mass pvp situations.

You can be noticed easily in a crowd because of that star. Imagine you being an assasin and coming out of stealth. Its very easy for someone to spot you and focus on you because of it. 
Thats mainly my concern. 

I would really love an option to disable it

Kitah   

About those saying that they are sure it can be turned off. Does that only turn it off for you, or for other players also looking at you. Kelebias brings up a good point about playing classes that are trying to stealth and get caught because of it.