Sign in to follow this  
Rose

Daily Dash Gems + Gem Box in Cash Shop

Rose   

I didn't play nearly as much as I'm going to be this weekend in last weekends Alpha test, but after reading here on the forums and on reddit, I was just wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me on things I didn't see/notice.

What gems do you get from the Daily Dash that are supposedly very strong, and what stats do they give?

And what do you get from the Box in the Cash Shop? All I know is that you use what you get from that box to upgrade your weapons. Can you use what you get to upgrade until your weapon is fully maxed? (Is that a little Pay to Win?)

Will all of this be on the official release, or is it to quickly test weapon upgrading?

Thanks.

CPZ   

I don't know why anyone would be upset about the daily dash gems since they help everyone and new players progress faster, but I think most people were upset about the elder gems in the item shop because they make weapon enchanting very easy( not having to spend an insane amount of gold for it).

Joel   

The gems given in the daily dash were; A diamond +25 attack gem, and a +140HP heal on crit Amethyst/purple gem.

And there are a few boxes in the cash shop, and one in particular had upgrade materials such as evolve stones.

Malvolio   

The shop I believe offers random boxes with random gems while also offering a few specific ones I believe life on crit was one of them. The daily dash ones were mentioned above however with the 2 additional spins per day and not missing a single spin during this event I almost made it to the end of the spin and am at lvl 45 as a blademaster. I think by the time you get the gems in the wheel as a normal player the gem will be meh not saying that its a bad thing but not game changing.

The gems along with the soulstones are probably the 2 closest cash shop items that encroach on pay to win (pve not pvp) One can gain a significantly easier and quicker leveling experience buying decent gems I wish I had known about it as I had learned this after being lvl 45 and only using gems from transmute. Not to mention the "Free Alpha NCcoins attached to the account will dissappear after alpha"

Sign in to follow this