Priscatella

Mashup of Suggestions.

This is going to be a somewhat long text so if you aren't going to read it, don't complain about it.
By the way I'm not English so don't cry but if you do see any mistakes and if I can fix them, let me know.

Let's see...

1. Resize the UI. 
Right now this cannot be done (at least I didn't found it) and it would be a very awesome idea. The Hp/Focus bar is a normal size but the buff/debuff bars (red and blue) are HUGE.

2. Moving invidivual stuff in the UI.
For example. The party members go all together in one square and you can't put them for example in a line. This again, takes a lot of space imo.
The bidding window on dungeons is prettty big. With the massive UI and when it pops up, it takes a lot of space.
Being able to move the damage/healing numbers would be amazing. My healing when it pops up is under my HP/Focus bar and if you want to see it you have to pay attention. What I'm trying to say is to have the option to move the numbers higher or sideways.

3. Fixing and explaining F8 shortcut.
I can't cancel my queue when someone joins my party. When I already did queue for a dungeon, people will join the same room, once that happens is IMPOSSIBLE to cancel your search unless you close the entire game. 
Explaining why or what or how to enter some dungeons. Whoever has reached Yehara's Mirage and has seen on the Wardrobe F3 an item called Black Veil, would had seen it drops on Yehara's Mirage Shadowstrike.
After spening a while searching where the dungeon is, you go to the fire-dragon statue and press F to enter the Party Finder. You can only create a group of 6 Man but it doesn't let you click the button at the top right corner: Enter to the Dungeon Lobby. While if you queue up to any other dungeon as a 6 Man party but you are only two you can stilll press the button and enter the Lobby and queue up. 
A friend's conclusion about this was that you need a daily quest to enter. But, hey, who knows?

4. Brilliant Keys.
Oh, Brilliant Keys, oh.
I have done, literally, all the daily quests from Jadestone Village to the last town at north. ALL OF THEM. In one night. What did I get? Healing tonics, weapon chests, pickaxes... But NOT ANY SINGLE BRILLIANT KEY.
I didn't buy any NCSoft Coins pack so I didn't get any Brilliant Keys from it's pack and that expierence was a nightmare. I will not do any daily quest after reaching my desired level unless the drop rate of the boxes is increased, a lot. And they should drop from Field Bosses (World Bosses) too.

5. Field Bosses tactics and rewards.
No better example then Pinchy (If I recall properly) the Scorpion. 
One, I repeat, ONE essence for 6-7m of kill, plus 2-3m of respawn. One.
If you are solo-duo-party the boss, and all of you fail the bomb, that's like 1m wasted underground, while it's healing.
The bomb tactic is nice, but is not very... (I don't know the word) easily to figure out. I hope that makes any sense. New players get there, when the boss digs in they are just like, wtf? And they don't know what to do (Obviusly) and they waste the entire 1m that the boss digs in and heals himself. Making it longer and boring to kill.
I hope in a future for all that "effort" it can drop 1 or 2 essences more and actually be damage-dependant drop.

6. Clans
I would like to see clan PvP and PvE and PvPvE based with rewards. Let me explain. You make a clan and when for example it reaches level 2 or 3, chose what will it mainly be. 
If it's PvP, a reward for example can be a buff that last 10 seconds that gives you extra attack speed, damage or whatever.
If it's PvE, it can be an assured extra epic loot on bosses or another buff, i don't know, I don't work in NCSoft.
If it's PvPvE, it can be for example, another buff that lasts less, 5 seconds for example and a chance to drop an extra loot (it may be epic or not) on bosses.
Just an idea, but I don't think any other game has rewards like that as a Clan.

7. Remove Razor Stuff (Warlock items).
There's nothing more pissing off then not having a Brilliant Key for a Weapon Chest you need for Breakthrough even if you've done all the dailys in different areas and open the box with a normal key and getting Warlock Weapon. For real? If that wasn't implemented yet it would had been a chance to get your class Weapon. 
Implement Warlock or remove their Items.

I'll leave one or two posts after this to reserve any new feedback I want to express. I don't know how the Edit works here, if after two hours you can't edit it anymore, so yeah.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Looking forward for AT2!

Tahmoh   

You make some valid points, agreed.

I heard about but didn't experience pinchy's healing trick during my run through of the daily quest...i think we may have killed him a bit faster than the poor scorpion had chance to react...that burrow tactic does sound annoying though and definitely needs some sort of explanation either via an npc giving hints or some other way.

This was stated in the bidding thread, but actually giving priority of bidding (mainly class weapons) to the class that's there first (this could be more detailed into if  the person has a weapon at or prior to the breakthrough) vs non class people that WILL fish up the prices intentionally (Which same thread people state will do, because why not?).

Edited by SeekerScorpio

Shiro   

You can scale whole UI down, and there's a specific option to change the size of buffs / debuffs on player, target and your familiar... it's called Status Effect Icons

1 and 2: Can already be done within the game, in options there is a slider to scale up and down the UI. Then hit escape again and go into Customize UI, you can move things as needed. Even in Options there is a place to resize the Buff/Debuff Icons as already stated by Shiro.

4: It's just the deisgn of the game, at least from what I played in the Taiwan/China versions of the game. It's very RNG and grindy...and this is literally a direct translation of the game with some noteable differences because the China version had more restrictions than the Taiwan version. The way loot drops though doesn't change from game to game.

5: I would venture a guess to say that much of the Boss loot was disabled because it's just Alpha and I'm sure many of those conerns will be addressed going forward through Beta and launch.

6: I'm sorry I disagree with this, a clan should be whatever people want to play not just focusing on one specific game type, your going to have a lot of different types of players with different mindsets. If I was in search of a clan and it was purely PVP I wouldnt join the clan...period... I hate PVP. So therefore it would limit my search, I expect there to be more casual type of players whether it be PVE or PVP focused but most are casual and they probably don't want to limit themselves to a specific player or type of attitude in there clan. I intend to start my own Clan anyway and already have a name in mind, just waiting till after CBT. In any event I think however people choose to play then I agree with buffs focusing on different types of play styles. When I open up my doors I won't limit what you enjoy playing, just come to have fun and be mature and respect to those you play with. :)

Thanks,

jester15x

Edited by jester15x

Villain   

1 and 2: Can already be done within the game, in options there is a slider to scale up and down the UI. Then hit escape again and go into Customize UI, you can move things as needed. Even in Options there is a place to resize the Buff/Debuff Icons as already stated by Shiro.

4: It's just the deisgn of the game, at least from what I played in the Taiwan/China versions of the game. It's very RNG and grindy...and this is literally a direct translation of the game with some noteable differences because the China version had more restrictions than the Taiwan version. The way loot drops though doesn't change from game to game.

5: I would venture a guess to say that much of the Boss loot was disabled because it's just Alpha and I'm sure many of those conerns will be addressed going forward through Beta and launch.

6: I'm sorry I disagree with this, a clan should be whatever people want to play not just focusing on one specific game type, your going to have a lot of different types of players with different mindsets. If I was in search of a clan and it was purely PVP I wouldnt join the clan...period... I hate PVP. So therefore it would limit my search, I expect there to be more casual type of players whether it be PVE or PVP focused but most are casual and they probably don't want to limit themselves to a specific player or type of attitude in there clan. I intend to start my own Clan anyway and already have a name in mind, just waiting till after CBT. In any event I think however people choose to play then I agree with buffs focusing on different types of play styles. When I open up my doors I won't limit what you enjoy playing, just come to have fun and be mature and respect to those you play with. :)

Thanks,

jester15x

whats wrong with pvp doe

Thanks,

jester15x

Thanks didn't know you could scale it. ^^

I actually hope you are right with the loot.

I agree with what you say of the point 6. Actually it would be cool if you did had the option to not to chose anything and stilll get a buff or whatever.

Thanks again man ^^

You can scale whole UI down, and there's a specific option to change the size of buffs / debuffs on player, target and your familiar... it's called Status Effect Icons

Oopsie thanks ^^

Shiro   

Okay some more answers for 3 and 5~ (sorry didn't have time to read all post earlier)

3 is an event, not a normal dungeon, you pick up the daily quest from upstairs and once you go outside there are enemies all over attacking the Inn, and you must defeat them. Although it is instanced, it's not a typical dungeon where you just teleport to, and it needs the daily quest to start.

5, world bosses drop essences based on the amount of damage you do to them, you probably did low percentage of damage to get only 1 essence, were there a lot of people hitting it?

Might be a bug with the scorpion boss if it happened only to that one

Edited by Shiro

Okay some more answers for 3 and 5~ (sorry didn't have time to read all post earlier)

3 is an event, not a normal dungeon, you pick up the daily quest from upstairs and once you go outside there are enemies all over attacking the Inn, and you must defeat them. Although it is instanced, it's not a typical dungeon where you just teleport to, and it needs the daily quest to start.

5, world bosses drop essences based on the amount of damage you do to them, you probably did low percentage of damage to get only 1 essence, were there a lot of people hitting it?

Might be a bug with the scorpion boss if it happened only to that one

I seeeeeeeeeee. Damn. Will do that as soon as AT2 thanks.

And yes, everytime. Well, Sometimes would be like 15 people attacking it, everyone recieves 1. Other times 10 everyone recieves 1. Rarely one person will get 2. We were three a couple of times and 1 essence each. BM KFM and ASSA, so yeah, might be only that boss.