EChondo

Daily Dash Spin - 60 Minute Restriction Remove Please

Miho   

Personally - 30mins for premium players and 1hr for non.  Just another bonus for being a premium player .... 

Joel   

Agree, I can't be online 5hours everyday due to work and school. It'd be a great advantage and convenience for premium members who're paying for added bonuses.

Venion   

Yeah, 1 hour seems way too long, especially if you're a premium member. 5hrs to get all your spins might be achievable on a weekend, but during a work day? Not very realistic.

Both the amount of spins and the time between spins are being tested for the alpha/beta period, as is the case with many other features and settings in the game.  Rest assured, we do not want people to have to wait 5 hours to get their daily dash rewards.  We will also be fixing the countdown timer display in a later build.

EChondo   

Both the amount of spins and the time between spins are being tested for the alpha/beta period, as is the case with many other features and settings in the game.  Rest assured, we do not want people to have to wait 5 hours to get their daily dash rewards.  We will also be fixing the countdown timer display in a later build.

Thank you for the response. I wasn't sure how set in stone this feature was since all the other versions of the game have a different setup implemented, so it's nice to hear that it isn't final. 

Wataru   

I'm okay with things to encourage players to be on more or at differing times. I don't see a problem.

Ju-One   

agree..please remove time, not many player can stay play for 5 hour..

if cant, atleast give privilage to rank 4-10 to play 5 time straight without waiting 1 hour every spin..

Kanmuru   

I think they should either cut the time limit down to something like 5-10 minutes, or make it keep counting when you log in once, meaning you can spin all your spins 5h after your initial login for the day, be it you are logged in at the time or not.

Phantomx   

So for newbies, what are "daily dash spins" exactly?   Are we talking about being able to spin the big wheel with the tokens from world bosses?

Thx

EChondo   

So for newbies, what are "daily dash spins" exactly?   Are we talking about being able to spin the big wheel with the tokens from world bosses?

Thx

Daily Dash Spins are the 3-5 spins you get every 24 hours. If you have access to the Alpha press "F11" and click on "Daily Dash", or in your icon tray at the bottom of the game's screen there is a community menu you can click on and there is "Daily Dash" there. There should be a little "stamp" looking icon at the bottom of your game also that tells you that you have a spin available.

You can think of it as a daily bonus for some free items. You spin the wheel, land on X number, then you go X spaces and whatever you land on you get that item. It could be a rare gem, health potion, soul stone, etc.

Here is a video of my Summoner gameplay, right in the beginning I spun the wheel on the Daily Dash window: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3OO3E-zmXM

Naruto   

Please remove it. In China BnS version you can do all your spins without restriction.

Why we suffer with restrictions here?

Edited by Naruto

Phantom   

Absolutely agree with this. 1 hour is simply too long, especially because it is most restrictive on premium members who get extra spins and want to be able to use those in a timely manner.

If a restriction is absolutely necessary then the maximum should be 10 minutes, no more. That way you can effectively do all your spins in an hour which is far more fair and within reason.

Mewna   

Dailies dash needs to give you ((((all the rewards that its passes till it hits it stopping point)))) not the one that it lands on, you skip out on a ton of stuff that you may need. the roll is pointless. FIX THIS !! 

Fenrui   

Knowing that the assistant producer responded, and looking at what everyone is saying (either remove or 5/10min) I feel that something longer should be done. For example, 24 minutes. Why such a random number? Looking at the average player base, I'd say that most people can get about 2 hours into the game. 5 spins, 2 hours, 24 minutes each spin. Just my suggestion on the timing between spins. Yes they are rewards for people playing but 5 hours is long, but 2 hours might be the sweet spot here. Heck even 30 minutes each wouldn't be so bad.

Edit: For people commenting saying we should get everything up to the point we roll.... no. There's a boardgame called life, legit. Go on amazon and buy it. The daily dash is the same EXACT model as that. the spin and get only what you land on is perfect and completely intended and I hope they never change that.

Edited by Fenrui

Sachi   

thank god xD!