Sign in to follow this  
Ihm

Alpha/Beta and Founders

Ihm   

Hey~

Just wondering how the transition onto the CBT will work in regards to Founders packs.

If we received our Founders items during the Alpha, I assume that means that we will not be getting them again at all for the beta? Which means if we start characters on the EU CBT that our founders items and NCoin will already have been used right?

Nabiryi   

I'm assuming that because this alpha is on NA servers it won't apply to EU CBT, or so i'm hoping  :D because I've used/spent almost everything haha! 

Feyris   

I have a response from NCSoft about this as i worried about it quite early on and submitted a ticket about it within first 5 minutes of alpha, the response was as follows:

"Lead GM Broncainus

Friday at 22:43

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Blade & Soul Support Team. The Founder's Pack item will be claimable in both the NA and EU regions. If you use one, you'll still have the other region waiting. Just don't delete a character that's holding the Founder's Pack items, as that will destroy them.

Best Regards,

Lead GM Broncainus
NCSOFT Support Team"

I work this as EU will get thet items again, however Ncoin is an account wide product so you probably won't get that again (as i asked mostly concerning the outfits, weapons skins and bag slot items, mentioning to them that i understood ncoin is an account wide product and will be one amount across both regions).

Edited by Feyris

Nabiryi   

Awesome! ^_^  Shame the GM didn't mention anything about the NCoin though. If you look at your account tab on the website it hasn't gone down at all even though its been spent in-game, which kinda has me hopeful that we'll get to spend it on EU too. 

Feyris   

Yeh, i thought it was quite safe to assume NCoin is account wide, not region based. Well, hopefully europeans were smart and didn't spend it all in first week of alpha!

Nabiryi   

Well, hopefully europeans were smart and didn't spend it all in first week of alpha!

:rolleyes: I may have got a bit excited!

Sign in to follow this