Sign in to follow this  
Thaitanium

Character Stuck in Goldleaf Foundry

My character was stuck on the second ramp going up to the next level of the mine (Goldleaf Foundry).  As I "Rush" (Blade Master) up the ramp to an enemy NPC, Dusk Adder Gilder (Great ax dude), after killing him, I was stuck on the spot.  I was standing on the ramp just about half way up the ramp.  There was not much head room left before my head hit the ceiling of the cave.  I could move around one or two steps in every direction, but it would rubber-band my character back to the same spot.  This ramp is quite short.  I was just about 1/3 to half way up the ramp.  I apologize for not having the screen shot.

Edited by Thaitanium

Kounat   

Yeah it's a noted glitch in every version of the game, when you find yourself in a situation like this you can do one of two things:

1) Backstep (ss)- simple one and it usually works about 7/10 times for me

2) In the little gear on the right bottom corner of your screen you will have an option called "Escape" which will bring you to the entrance (or last instance portal you went through)

Hope it helps, good luck!

Thaitanium, Thank you for posting, as stated above it's a known issues with slopes in the game. But anytime someone sees this we appreciate the information given.

Sign in to follow this