Sign in to follow this  
Poison

Stuck On Corpse, Camera Problem, and GPU Temp

Poison   

There's a bug where I get stuck on enemies corpses and can't move right after I kill something. If I try to move I would rubberband straight back to where I was when I killed the enemy. Another bug that I found was that sometime after I dash to something or uses my q or e ability as Blade Dancer, my camera gets locked up and I can't move it for the next 10-15 secs. The problem I'm having with my GPU is that the temp skyrockets to 90°C while I'm in the login screen, character creation, and the lobby for dungeon or arena. If I'm playing in the open world, my max temp is only around 65-70°. Any idea on how to fix this?

My setup:

-Windows 7

-i7-4770k

-R9 280x

-16gb RAM

Edited by Poison

Kounat   

For the bug where you kill something and get stuck, it's a simple glitch that you can usually backstep (ss) out of so give it a try - this glitch exists in all versions of BNS so there's not much the admins here can do, Korean already knows about it.

Never heard of or saw the issue with your camera becoming locked after using q/e (evasion skills) on BD so I'm sorry I can't help you there.

As for the GPU temperature of your computer, those graphics cards are known to heat up quite a bit so there's not too too much you can do there... give what @OrvidKing said a try, but that might still not do too much. Do you have cooling systems in your computer or heat absorbers? If not, I'd suggest getting one/both.

SS did not work with my issue.  Same situation as Poison where the character gets stuck in one spot after killing a mob, just at a different location.

Sign in to follow this