Assassin   

*cupcake*it...

poor life.

I only wear white devil/Ivory scepter

edit: LOL IT SAYS CUPCAKE FOR SWEAR WORDS

Edited by Assassin

Trowicia   

You and I both, friend.

But on the bright side, I now know which outfit I'll mostly use in the game (whenever it releases).

keFvs.pngkeFxl.png

Edited by Trowicia

Kira   

Yes, a preview outfit option would probably help here when purchasing from the store.

There is a preview outfit option, you just need to select the item first and then you can preview before you purchase.

Kounat   

Meh.. not much to buy right now, options are limited so I had very little interest in buying anything.

@Trow, I used to really love that outfit to be honest, but it becomes to common and so overused that it kinda loses that "Wow this outfit is awesome" quality after a relatively short time.

Nabiryi   

Think we'll get a few more outfits added for the next alpha or even CBT?

if we do then...*cough*  :D

bns1.jpg

I bought a few I use one a lot, I changed costumes as I got them. 

Wardrobe is awesome. Change them out every so often. 

You just got to sit back and enjoy the game... Free coin makes it easier. 

Enjoy spending someone else's money. 

Be more careful during launch. Not to much... that would be a shame. 

Tahmoh   

bought a ton of costumes as well, i regret nothing though wish i could share them via the wardrobe with every character on my account...also some costumes wont store in there even though there are listings for them.

Brand X   

Meh.. not much to buy right now, options are limited so I had very little interest in buying anything.

@Trow, I used to really love that outfit to be honest, but it becomes to common and so overused that it kinda loses that "Wow this outfit is awesome" quality after a relatively short time.

Ah, the, it's only cool if only a few are using it, thought process :p

bns1.jpg

This was in the wardrobe i think... i remember previewing it on a jin male... i have never laughed so hard before... xD

Nabiryi   

This was in the wardrobe i think... i remember previewing it on a jin male... i have never laughed so hard before... xD

Hmm i don't think it was? Or at least i didn't see it on female Lyn/Yun/Gon :( however i was looking in the shop mostly, not the wardrobe!

Kounat   

Ah, the, it's only cool if only a few are using it, thought process :P

0_O...

Umm... no lmao

The outfit I used to frequent on my Destroyer was the Zinger x Secret outfit which was stupidly common as well as the Pirate outfit on my LBM, just because the two fit what look I was going for the best. I'm just saying the above outfit looks nice because it's quite different from a lot of other outfits but it loses that special feel after quite some time because it becomes too common.

Compare it to a song you really like, when it's first released, you will listen to that song on replay 673879398298 times and even though it's still a good song after that... you wont replay spam it as much, get it?

Invalid   

I actually spent most of my NCoins on outfits I didn't wear as well. I didn't even buy them to wear to begin with. I actually bought them because I thought I could only salvage certain outfits from the store but I guess you just can't do that period yet. So, in the end, I spent practically most of my NCoins on outfits I never plan to wear. To be honest, the outfits in the shop are pretty lame too. I found myself wearing the costumes gained through quests, wheels, and boss drops more satisfying and unique. The only costume in the store that caught my mind was the one you could only get from opening those boxes bought through the store. I hope sometime in the future you could release some costumes that are more appealing and worth buying because as of right now, they are not.

Joel   

I also used some NCoins on outfits I didn't wear haha, I'll know better for next time xD. 

dskilly   

bns1.jpg

Lol yep can't wait XD! But I conserved most of NCoins till the end cuz well, not much I wanted t to do and even though the outfits were all good looking nothing really made me go BANG to get it XD except a few but didn't create a character that would fit so I would hold back

Mikey   

I thought the test ncoin would get reset between weekends, apparently i thought wrong  :unsure:

Assassin   

I don't enjoy toxic people in my theads please leave! ty!

Jipps   

Hey,

I simply think he was stating his opinion on the costume, that isn't toxic to anyone? It is OK for people to like and dislike content.

Kounat   

If you have a problem with me then you can leave the forum, I wont be going anywhere anytime soon, and with the annoying rate you're going at, I'm sure you'll be banned or something soon enough so I'll just wait it out.

Jem   

...That wasn't even the slightest bit toxic. They were just expressing a harmless opinion.

Tankin   

If you have a problem with me then you can leave the forum, I wont be going anywhere anytime soon, and with the annoying rate you're going at, I'm sure you'll be banned or something soon enough so I'll just wait it out.

Yea man, you better show him you mean business by making angry self-righteous posts.

Kounat   

Yea man, you better show him you mean business by making angry self-righteous posts.

Why don't you scroll up/back and have a look, champ. This little kid decided to catch an attitude first, I merely responded. He's already made a post that got commented on and locked by a staff member, so he's the one already in the negative - it'd be smart if he avoided this kind of behavior, if he wants to stick around. I didn't say anything "self-righteous", all I speak is truth.

Now.. let's stop this off-topic posting here, ok, champ?

Hezrou   

bns1.jpg

This for the males tho.

Thanks. LOL

Familiar   

All I ever wanted was the black tiger outfit and I got that in 10 boxes of that clan upgrade thing almost as soon as I started playing. Was VERY happy.

I would suggest you go read the post he's responding to before you jump into the middle of that. I, honestly, can't see why Assassin responded the way he did to what was a completely acceptable post.

Edited by Hubris