Sign in to follow this  
Soulune

[Crash] Crash on Cut-Scene

Soulune   

During the AT weekend I leveled to 43, while in-game my client crashed at around 40% of the cut-scenes (at the end OR when I pressed ESC to try and skip). I, by no means, have a bad computer. I stream often on twitch.tv/soulune (shameless self-promotion right there lol) and my spec.s are: GTX 690, AMD FX 8350 water cooled to 5.2GHz, 16gb ram. And all my drivers are on the latest update. That just leads me to believe it's the game itself, not my computer or software. I'm also running Win10 OS, if that's of any importance.

Edited by Soulune

Invalid   

Happened to me once right in the beginning of the game. I think that problem happens when you try skipping the cutscene to quick. 

Soulune   

Happened to me once right in the beginning of the game. I think that problem happens when you try skipping the cutscene to quick. 

But it also happened after I finished watching an entire cut-scene. So skipping can't be the full issue?

Invalid   

But it also happened after I finished watching an entire cut-scene. So skipping can't be the full issue

Ah, then yeah something else might trigger this as well or it could just happen randomly. Problem might be on the game's side.

Edited by Invalid

Sign in to follow this