Sign in to follow this  
Lisbeth

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL Alpha Test 1! ♥

Lisbeth   

Been waiting a long time for this game, and glad it finally made its' way to NA! Wait was well worth it! And for the invite and thanks for a great Alpha Test 1! Lots of great and amazing people here! Can't wait till next Alpha and Beta and Launch!!! ♥

Thank you NCWEST and team bloodlust for all your hard work! Keep up the great work!!

----------------

Edit: NEWS!

"Thank you again for your support in making Blade & Soul the best it can be. Technical Alpha Weekend 2 starts this Friday, October 16, and anyone who has purchased a Founder’s Pack by 5pm PDT, October 14 will be invited to participate!" ( source )

^ So tell your friends who didn't get their Founders yet and want to take part in the next Alpha! GOGOGO!!! ♥

\o/

Edited by Lisbeth

Tahmoh   

Thank you NCWEST on behalf of myself and my Girlfriend, we both had a realyl fun weekend helping test your amazing game and look forward to alph2(fingers crossed) and closed beta later this month :)

Misato   

+1 agreed :D amazing alpha and with my hopes high of getting invite again  :P  Now i am thinking how can i be back to the boredom ive been passing throught over so much time qq

Art3mis   

+1 agreed ~ Awesome alpha, Awesome faction chat ~ Awesome bamboo party

~Lady Cupcake/cake
Yay :D

Vinn102   

Excellent Alpha 1! Looking forward to seeing how packed full it'll be in Alpha 2! That'll truly test the servers!

Question, though, if I may ask..

Due to the large amount of people likely to be joining us in Alpha 2, will you be adding any more Server clusters other than Mushin? :P

Monoxi   

100 % agreed was a great alpha for the Western Release looking forward to some EU servers to so it aint as laggy but none the less had tons of fun this weekend looking foward to more :D

Zaruto   

Thank you great time was amazing met a lot of amazing people on here and hope to meet more in alpha 2, was the best having a dragon fly circles around me while i run!!! :p

Thank you so much! I had so much fun and I know a lot of my members in Eterna loved the Alpha. It feels so smooth and wonderful. I had a great time <3

Agreed!!! I had a great time even with working around my work schedule and I am excited to see if I will be in again for the next one *fingers crossed*  TY NcSoft you are doing great so far keep it up!!!! You have us eating up our wallets right now :D

This was a hell of a polished Alpha! I didn't encounter any glaring bugs or issues while playing (There was on issue getting the game to work, but after that, flawless!). The servers were really smooth, and everything felt great! Thank you guys for not forgetting about this incredible game. I'm so excited to keep playing once we launch into the full thing.

Thanks NC Soft!!!

Sign in to follow this