Invalid

A Goodbye at Bamboo Village

(Baekho here) Love it! Thanks for everyone chillin' and especially so to the guys at NC for probably the smoothest alpha I've been in to date! Good luck to everyone who gets to participate in Alpha Week 2! Here's to hoping I see you all again soon!~

Jem   

YAS! I HAD A GREAT TIME!

Thank you NCSoft for the wonderful Alpha. And thank you everyone else that I played with in game! (Toxic/Lucifer here). x)

Screenshot_151013_013.jpg

Lisbeth   

Woop Woop! I was there! Had a blast for the final last moments! Good to see alot of people from chats! ♥

Tahmoh   

Loving the community so far in this game, your all pretty awesome folks(a couple of idiots in the mix who spammed the megaphone channel but hey 2 outta the whole community isnt so bad), see you folks in cbt and alpha2 if were all lucky enough to get in next weekend :)

Jem   

What the; I was in Ch.1 and didn't see the fun taking place!

Good job Sat. I couldn't find you. lmao.

Tankin   

Great alpha test overall.

Servers were smooth as butter, every NPC and the levelling process was functional, and the pvp was fun despite being level 37.

Only 1 problem, and that's the voice acting.

Alright right ladies and gentleman, I am heading off to sleep. Once again it was a great pleasure to be testing with you all~

*Salutes* o7

Invalid   

What the; I was in Ch.1 and didn't see the fun taking place!

Brah, didn't you see it in faction? I was hoping you would be there, cutie.  :wub:

Brah, didn't you see it in faction? I was hoping you would be there, cutie.  :wub:

Don't worry, next weekend I'll be there, just for you. ;)

Aw, I missed this.  I wish I wasn't busy before the end of the first Alpha Test, I would totally have been there.  Well, I'll try to catch the inevitable goodbye of the second Alpha Test when that happens.

Lisbeth   

THANK YOU ALL GUYS <3

Lady Cupcake/cake here :DDD

Kn30dT2.jpg

Wooo! I can see me!! *beams with delight* <3 Lady Cake!

Yeah that was a great ending for a great weekend! ♥

Kaaros   

Now I wish I'd actually gone back to town.....instead I spend the last 5 minutes killing every target in sight....and then Wind Walking.