Sign in to follow this  
Azure

Stuck in a spot.

Azure   

I was in the cinderlands near the field boss where you need to kill 2 dogs in order to summon it. So i was running on the water then I jumped and landed between a boat and the platform. I couldn't control my character but it kept doing a falling animation. I relogged and didn't fix it. I couldn't teleport anywhere since I was technically moving. I had to spam movement buttons while my screen kept turning for like 2 minutes before I finally broke free.

SWMacrae   

I was hunting for the Cave near Whalesong Cove, jumped over some rocks and then was stuck in the terrain.  I tried the typical /stuck command, which didn't exist.  I guess since the game thought I was still moving, I couldn't use Windstride to get out.  Fortunately, logging out and back in put me in a good spot to continue.

Silpher   

Thank you for reporting this, we are actually investigating related "stuck" issues. Here are some tips to help you unstuck in case you run into these situations in the future

Solution A ) Use double tap backwards to force move out.

Solution B )  If Solution A doesn't work you can use the escape function (the "unstuck feature for Blade and Soul). To access this simply hit Esc on your keyboard or click on the System menu located at the bottom right hand side of the UI by default, then select "Escape". Please note that there is a cooldown on this function.

Hopefully this helps ;)

Sign in to follow this