Sign in to follow this  
Bryxin

Golden Deva Outfit Not Distributing to Jin Kung Fu Master

Bryxin   

I was grinding on my Jin Kung Fu Master for over an hour with my friends for Golden Deva Essences. They gave me all their essences and in total, I used over 200 of them, yet no Golden Deva Outfit Box Dropped from the wheel while they got it within a few tries.

Tahmoh   

There seems to be a few issues with drop rates from the wheels, the first wheel for instance seems to drop soul shield packs more than everything else and the one time it dropped a costume for me it refused to let me accept saying i didn't meet the requirements so it's not just the deva wheel that is acting buggy.

Trackvin   

I was grinding on my Jin Kung Fu Master for over an hour with my friends for Golden Deva Essences. They gave me all their essences and in total, I used over 200 of them, yet no Golden Deva Outfit Box Dropped from the wheel while they got it within a few tries.

i got mine on couple of try maybe like 10-15 and i have a jin KFM

Edited by Trackvin

Jem   

The costume rate overall on all wheels need to be adjusted a bit. I was at the Jiangshi one (Lv 42) for about 3-4 hours of farming the essences before I even got the actual costume.

Sign in to follow this