Sign in to follow this  
Takara

Mouse leaves the screen in multi-monitor setup

Takara   

I have a 3 screen set up, and the mouse cursor leaves the screen the game is on, which gets really really annoying when you don't realize the mouse is in the other screen and you click only to have the game minimize.

Rose   

Same issue. Happens quite a lot for me.

Makes dungeons difficult to solo if you die every time you accidentally click off of Blade and Soul regardless of being in 'Fullscreen' mode.

Happened for me too. I would suddenly stop moving during battles just to notice that I had clicked on my other screen, it was really annoying :/

Soulune   

Same exact issue with me as well. I have my game set to full screen and it seems to happen every so often I press the Tab skill while moving my camera in B&S mode.

EChondo   

I've been able to replicate this, it happens when you move your mouse really fast. The game can't capture it quick or strong enough to keep it in the window. I've noticed with my second monitor that the game is pulling my mouse cursor back to the main monitor, but ends up letting go since I'm moving too fast.

I'd really love a true Fullscreen option, or stronger window/window borderless mouse capture. I love ALT+TAB'ing out my games, but this is too much! Haha.

Hi guys,

I've got a temporary solution to this problem: whenever you feel that your mouse is going out the game window, alt-tab out and alt-tab back in right away. It should fix it, at least it did for me

Tahmoh   

Happens on single screen too as numerous times i randomly pulled up the start menu or skype when trying to click alt to check mail and such, i may try moving the menu bar next weekend (if it can be moved under ui settings) and see if that helps.

EChondo   

Happens on single screen too as numerous times i randomly pulled up the start menu or skype when trying to click alt to check mail and such, i may try moving the menu bar next weekend (if it can be moved under ui settings) and see if that helps.

This reminded me of another thing as well. When I my mouse cursor moved out the window and when I pulled it back to my main monitor it felt as if it was behind the game and when I clicked it brought windows in the background forward(web browsers, etc.), not sure how the game is suppose to handle fullscreen/borderless window mode, but something is wrong with it if it's set to an always-on-top mode, but isn't always active.

Kira   

I've been able to replicate this, it happens when you move your mouse really fast. The game can't capture it quick or strong enough to keep it in the window. I've noticed with my second monitor that the game is pulling my mouse cursor back to the main monitor, but ends up letting go since I'm moving too fast.

I'd really love a true Fullscreen option, or stronger window/window borderless mouse capture. I love ALT+TAB'ing out my games, but this is too much! Haha.

Same thing here, I noticed it happens when I start having a lot of fast movement which is usually when in combat.  Out of combat it captures it just fine.

Takara   

It is quite interesting that it happens on single monitor setups

Same issue here, so frustrating having to click back on the screen while fighting. Would definitely need an actual full screen option rather than that shabby full screen look-a-like.

Feyris   

This right here is the best idea, give us a true fullscreen instead of windowed/borderless fullscreen (or just have both). Will increase performance and stop issues discussed in the topic.

A true fullscreen wouldn't effect performance, as the graphics drivers treat borderless fullscreen as true fullscreen if nothing is ontop of the window, and if that window covers the entire screen.

bipon   

i had  the same problem i had the streaming on the 3d screen and on the 1screen twitch and middle the game and its was annoying...

Sign in to follow this