Sign in to follow this  
Dievi

Dr. Jiangshi and Mr.Hyde Reward Item Bug

Dievi   

The reward Viridian Reward Chest that's given for completion of the quest don't give you all the items t say it will. Of the 6 items it say it will give you, only the healing tonic is given.

Vinn102   

The reward Viridian Reward Chest that's given for completion of the quest don't give you all the items t say it will. Of the 6 items it say it will give you, only the healing tonic is given.

It's a random chest. >.< You only get 1 of the listed items.

my question about those chests is why is it that as a rule that they only seem to give healing potions to me (9 out of 10 times all i get is a potion)

same thing as the wheels in everdusk .... I must have gone through 30 keys to finally get the stalker gauntlets on me KFM to upgrade weapon

You get at least 1 item out of the chest, every other item has a chance of being in the chest, and you could potentially get all 9 from one chest.

Tahmoh   

my question about those chests is why is it that as a rule that they only seem to give healing potions to me (9 out of 10 times all i get is a potion)

same thing as the wheels in everdusk .... I must have gone through 30 keys to finally get the stalker gauntlets on me KFM to upgrade weapon

I had a similar issue only with the costume pieces, literally tons of spins and all i got were soul shield packs and a few weapons for classes i wasn't playing at the time(they did help boost my sword to the next breakthrough though so not all bad), the one time i got a costume piece the game told me i didn't meet the requirements and made me respin.

Sign in to follow this