Sign in to follow this  
MangOO

Making in game money.

MangOO   

Its hard to make in game money. I've only have around 20 to 30 copper ever since I started playing. It would be nice if you could have some enemies drop some when they are killed.

Edited by MangOO

Blade   

Currently sitting at 10 silvers at level 23 while using Wind Stride to fast travel pretty much everytime it's possible for quests. Doesn't seem too bad, but I don't really know what people would use in-game money for since everything been pretty cheap. 

Iesdise   

Currently sitting at 10 silvers at level 23 while using Wind Stride to fast travel pretty much everytime it's possible for quests. Doesn't seem too bad, but I don't really know what people would use in-game money for since everything been pretty cheap. 

I would like to agree. What you could possibly spend your gold on while leveling? So far I have bought only one transtone for my neck from the AH, for 5 silver on level ~23. If you feel low on money and you need some, you can always go and do dungeons and get silver from the bids. :)

Still, what you could possibly spend your gold on?

Jem   

It's not hard to make money. That's just how it is in the earlier levels. When I hit 45, I got up to 7g. Then it all disappeared when upgrading my wep, lmao.

you will also find it is easier to make money later on through maket place once the game is up and running completely I think..

right now there isn't much in the market place i found and once there is I think buying and selling will make quite a bit .. and sadly this will produce "farmers"

MangOO   

Well when buying potions or stamina buns at the items shop its like 5 gold per potion and 10 Silver for buns. Quests only give like 5 copper per completion. Enemies don't drop anything unless its a specific quest.

Edited by MangOO

Most enemies do drop copper, and have a chance of dropping other things as well. There is also a significant ramp up in how much copper drops when you get to higher levels. At level 34, I get 10-15 copper per enemy.

EChondo   

I am level 35 or so and I have a little over 1 Gold. I never had to buy any potions or dumplings at all, so I don't see how you had to buy anything. I have a little over 100 healing tonics and 100 dumplings right now and I haven't touched any of them.

Ushio   

Its hard to make in game money. I've only have around 20 to 30 copper ever since I started playing. It would be nice if you could have some enemies drop some when they are killed.

They do, you just gotta look. They drop like 3 copper. Just keep your system on

at the beginning of BnS russian Version. I gathered also for all creatures i killed around 1 copper...

But i recognized that i never needed to use my money so often, so i had enough money in the later levels, close to "too much" money.

All the maps you visit at the beginning are not really HUGE !
Its really easy and wonderful to travel just around these maps without porting yourself somewhere. The world is beautiful and everywhere you can find some players for PvP :D

Do not port so much and you will see that you have more as enough money ;)

Sign in to follow this